2 replies to this topic

#1 momentousangel

momentousangel

Hope You Have A Happy Scrappy Day!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,788 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 02:37 AM

Okay, amidst wanting to make things look a bit different and more fun and carefree, I was wondering about doing something to the lamp shades? I thought about tea dying them and then changing some photos to black and white and ironing them onto the lamp shades, they are a thick sturdy cloth type. I'm not sure that is what I'm going to do yet and was hoping I could get some more ideas? Please do share some. :)
Posted Image

To have a friend is to have a shoulder to cry on, a hand to hold and an extra pair of legs when yours are too weak to stand alone...

I have been living buried in books and writing classes... as an added note I must say that it is rather scary when you start dreaming and all you can see within your dreams is words floating everywhere!

Posted Image
Valerie Lynn Harrell is the published author of a book of poetry, titled "A Little Girl Lost... Was Found Through Her Writing"

#2 Sherry Lynn

Sherry Lynn

Proud to be a Maine-iac!

• Creative Team
  • 27,164 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 03:22 AM

I don't have any ideas!

But, I just wanted to say WELCOME BACK - Valerie - it's great seeing you on the boards again!
Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#3 momentousangel

momentousangel

Hope You Have A Happy Scrappy Day!

• Members
  • 5,788 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 04:21 AM

Thanks! I'm really looking forward to getting back to scrapping and enjoying living life to the fullest. ;) Hopefully I'll be able to go shopping in the boutique soon enough, :). I'm loving all the new things I see in there and if my list was ever long before, well wow, it sure is growing by the minute, lol.
Posted Image

To have a friend is to have a shoulder to cry on, a hand to hold and an extra pair of legs when yours are too weak to stand alone...

I have been living buried in books and writing classes... as an added note I must say that it is rather scary when you start dreaming and all you can see within your dreams is words floating everywhere!

Posted Image
Valerie Lynn Harrell is the published author of a book of poetry, titled "A Little Girl Lost... Was Found Through Her Writing"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users