More Contestants Needed For April 2008 Board Game

Sherry Lynn

• 2 weeks later...

i would play but adies i just dont get the riddles...you can call me mentally challenged but i just dont understand riddles & I am no good at it you ladies best of luck who understand them!!

Caren

For the most part I would like to believe I am a patience person, but games like this, well lets just say, I dont have the patience. LOL I tried and tried for round #2 I think to find the answer and had no luck. I stayed up late (1am my time) trying to find it, and went to sleep coming up with nothing. You can give me battleship, you can give me any other game, just not this one. LOL These are stinken HARD! Kuddos to those of you that are playing it. My hat is off to you all.

Today's clue is on page 61. Yesterday's clue is on page 56.

And the first clue for this round is on page 54 (I believe - it's purple anyway). Just so you know, you only have to find the answer to TODAY'S clue, not the two previous days. The previous days' clues point to the same person, though. :) Clear as mud?

OK ladies, there is still a week left for this game, and we need some help! We only have a few people still playing because we have had so many winners! But there is time for several more people to win. It's Mischief Week, and we have been having some in the monthly game. So come on over and play! Let's guess these clues and set a record for the most winners in a monthly board game! There are lots of cheerleaders to cheer you on, but you can't win if you don't come over and play!

Archived