Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest jlf_loves_mjf

Valerie's Blessings Card And Target's Wedding Gc

Guest jlf_loves_mjf
So, I had [url="http://www.scrapgirls.com/store/product.php?id=318"]Valerie's Blessings Gift Envelope Set[/url] printed out for a wedding I was going to this evening and I stopped by Target for a GC because the couple was registered there. In any case, Target has a wedding gift card with a bouquet of white and pink roses on a purplish blue background and that background coordinates perfectly with the card! It's like I tweaked the paper to match but I didn't.

Hint: if you pull the GC carefully away from the icky cardboard thing it's attached to so that the boogerlike glue remains on the GC, you can restick the gift card to the inside top flap of the card and it looks SUPER! I hope the bride loves it!

well golly! you know i made special envelopes to hold GC's, cash and checks and they fit inside my Greeting cards, better get those loaded into the store as well!

don't you love it when life works that way? have to go by target and check this out, thanks for the tip!

Definately I'll have to have that card kit like really really soon. I got some of those texturing templates at the store the other night and using them with this card kit i think will make the perfect card for my dm, :). Great tip Jennifer, I'll have to keep that one in mind for sure because I plan on getting a gift card for my mother as well, so thanks for that tip. I usually just threw that part away, lol.