Scrap Girls Facebook Group

ScrapGirlsRo

Hey guys.

If you are a member of Facebook or if you have wondered what it is all about, come on over and join the Scrap Girls Facebook group.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=11040644481

Go to the link and if you haven't joined it, sign up and then you can join the group and start adding friends. It could be fun to see how many Scrap Girls we can squish in there... like people in a phone booth.

See ya around!

Ro

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's just another way to hook up. The thing about Facebook is that people can join and then invite their friends, who invite their friends who invite their friends, etc. It's a neat way to get out the word about something you're doing. You also get a way to find out more about the people you know because of the profile information.

Go in and read my profile and you'll see what I mean.

If you join up, you can request to be my friend and I'll accept you as one.

I joined! I haven't been on Facebook since my days @CNU where I would spend hours looking at random people's profiles and trying to guess who so and so was in a relationship with....ooops did I say that out loud? I meant when I would log many hours trying to extend my social network of friends.

I joined the group but don't expect to be too active. I'm not on my Facebook too often -- what with the myspace, 3 wikis, blogspace, blog spot, linked in - etc. etc.- not too mention Scrap Girls. Social networking sure has changed! I didn't set everyone up as a friend [yet] but feel free to add me to your friends list. You can always use more friends. And I'll keep spreading the word about Scrap Girls.

I've been on facebook for a while and just joined this group. It's a neat way to keep in touch with family and friends - and people you wouldn't normally contact all that often but on there you can stay in touch. I share lots of pics and most of my LO's with my friends on there.

I got the same "socket" message at first. So I tried again and it said I needed to wait for my email confirmation. It's been hours and still no confirmation. I'm bummed. :(

Me too. It's been almost three hours since I signed up and still no confirmation email. :( Maybe they take Sunday's off????

:dancing_penguin:

I just sent them an email explaining about not receiving the confirmation email. If they answer, I'll let you know.

Thanks! Then I'll know if I need to send them an email, too. I really don't feel like signing up THREE times.

I got tired of waiting for the confirmation and decided to see if I could just log on....Nope....but within only a few minutes the confirmation appeared in my in box...so I'm in!

Hey, that worked for me, too! Carol, go try to log in. It says you can't, but then they send the confirmation almost immediately. The log in attempt must trigger something. YAY!

I got tired of waiting for the confirmation and decided to see if I could just log on....Nope....but within only a few minutes the confirmation appeared in my in box...so I'm in!

Hey, that worked for me, too! Carol, go try to log in. It says you can't, but then they send the confirmation almost immediately. The log in attempt must trigger something. YAY!

Once again the bossy old lady gets things done!!! Rules were made for younger people, I don't have time!

Hi Guys. Just came back on. I tried several times to log in, but had to have the confirm email. I went to my email and there it was. So I am now officially on Facebook. Yahooooooo!

See you all there sometime soon.

Archived