Digi Question

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 stetler

stetler
  • Guests

Posted 03 November 2005 - 08:57 PM

I want to try digi scrapping and dont know where to start.Any books you would suggest?I bought Ro's secret book about Photoshop.Thanks.

#2 Wxchic

Wxchic

Fit and Fabulous!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,440 posts

Posted 03 November 2005 - 10:05 PM

Go to the ScrapGirls University from our Home Page! That is how I got started...There are some free tutorials in movie form that will help to get you on your way!

Theresa

"Now and then it is good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy."

#3 ditzyscrap

ditzyscrap
  • Guests

Posted 04 November 2005 - 12:42 AM

I haven't used any of the tutorials here before...I self-taught myself how to use Photoshop. :) But, there are 2 books that have JUST been released that you could check out. There's Digital Designs for Scrapbooking by Renee Pearson (put out by Simple Scrapbooks) which is supposed to be a how-to book more than an idea book.

The other is the new Autumn Leaves book called Designing With Digital. It's more of an idea book, but comes with a CD full of tutorials and stuff.

#4 Merry

Merry
  • Guests

Posted 04 November 2005 - 07:42 AM

I self-taught myself a few things in PSE, just spent a bunch of time playing around with it and trying to figure out what it would do, but I have a long way to go!

#5 roxanna

roxanna

I Made it! I'm a Top-Dog Scrapper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,183 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 11:28 AM

I just used a few of the tutorials in SG University and it helped 100%... you should click on it and watch... it is a great resource!
Posted Image

#6 stetler

stetler
  • Guests

Posted 05 November 2005 - 10:38 PM

Thanks I'll ook into the SG movies and the books,I do love books.

#7 Cropnpix

Cropnpix

Super Scrapper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 12:42 PM

I know the tutorials on this site are way more digi-srap specific than just general books on Photoshop. They'll tell you how to do a particular technique for something you may see on someone's layout that you want to replicate. Good luck - just keep moving forward!
Susan

#8 BonnyJean

BonnyJean
  • Guests

Posted 13 March 2006 - 12:44 PM

yup, the tutorials here!! I self taught myself, but now as I'm looking at these here, I'm kicking myself!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users