Hey! We Have 1952 Members...

Wxchic

Guest jlf_loves_mjf
Doing a statisical analysis on the number of people who joined each day over the last 5 months, we've been averaging approximately 6 people a day which means we'd need 6.5 days to get to 2000. So, I'm guessing November 12th. :)

[quote name='jlf_loves_mjf' date='Nov 5 2005, 10:29 PM']Doing a statisical analysis on the number of people who joined each day over the last 5 months, we've been averaging approximately 6 people a day which means we'd need 6.5 days to get to 2000.  So, I'm guessing November 12th.  :)
[right][post="26665"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Jennifer! You statistician you... :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

OK I don't know about the counter on the board! not sure how that works but my sis registered yesterday and her member number....... 2000!!!!!!

:penguins: :penguins: :penguins:

MY SISTER! :dancingcow: How cool is that. :dancingcow: I have gotten her addicted to digiscrapping and told her she had to come on over to scrap girls. SO I will convince her to post and say hello to everyone, so you can see her member number. I guess we were way off on our bets. Does that mean she wins? :dancingchicken:

There is a difference of 15 between the member number and the number of members...I think that maybe Ro can explain that...but it probably has to do with either 15 people starting with the site, or perhaps 15 members are no longer registered...but we now OFFICIALLY reached 2000 members on both accounts. SueCscrapalot is member number 2015, but she came in this morning as our 2000 registered member.

HTH!

:penguins: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :penguins:

wow 2000...way to go! You know what really struck me as amazing this morning. You gals that joined earlier in the year check out your member number. I'm in the low 400's and to think we are already at 2000 what a growth spurt! Congrats to Scrapgirls.

Archived