Abc's Of Pet/animal Names

SodScrap

I got confused as to which game this was but decided to just go with the flow. 😳 Years ago I was into different kinds of music. I don’t want to say new age but I don’t know what you’d call it. One was a Greek composer and his name was or is Yanni. Easy on the eyes if I remember correctly. 😉

Zeke

3 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Nope I probably have some cds or cassettes around here. I'm surprised you've heard of him, well not surprised but not too many people I know would know who he is. Must be a kindred spirit thing again. 💜

Abby

Yes!   And for sure I heard of him and know I had a CD.   Must have been my Yoga -time.
Abby is a good pet name.

Barney

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Nope I probably have some cds or cassettes around here. I'm surprised you've heard of him, well not surprised but not too many people I know would know who he is. Must be a kindred spirit thing again. 💜

Abby

I remember Yanni! I'm pretty sure I had a CD or maybe an 8 track of him! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mimes1 said:

I need to ask a dumb question - you've mentioned IU sports alot - what is IU? 

Hi Amy, Sorry - It's Indiana University's Women's Basketball Team.   My sister's friend was a former player and still into it.   She took me to "Hoosier Hysteria" (Indiana Teams are the Hoosiers) in 2019.  It was the start of the Season and so much fun!  Because NJ Rutgers was put into the Big 10 like IU I was able to watch them on TV here and I did.  I love following them because they are smart, intelligent young women and really good people - nice players, no nonsense on the court.  Last year when my sister took me back with her after Thanksgiving I got to go to my first game in person!   We went to 3-4 and then when IU was picked to host an NCAA Tournament in March I went back and to two games there, too.   Indiana has the best and the most loyal and supportive fans!  The women's team has a wonderful coach, I love that they are all good people.   They have gotten better and better each year and this year have only lost one game and ranked 4th in the country!   I love watching them play and hope they go further in the March tournament this year!

Are you sorry you asked?  😱

Gerry

3 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Okay let me date myself.When I remember watching a claymation show with a boy and his dog only the boy was named Davey and the was named Goliath. The only thing I really remember is Goliath saying Geeee Daveey. 😆 Not sure why I’m telling you this. 😆

Egbert. 🤷🏻‍♀️

My sister and I used to watch that show on Saturday afternoon and liked it!   I remember that too, how he said "Daveeey...
She actually found a DVD once and gave it to me!  

2 minutes ago, MariJ said:

Hi Amy, Sorry - It's Indiana University's Women's Basketball Team.   My sister's friend was a former player and still into it.   She took me to "Hoosier Hysteria" (Indiana Teams are the Hoosiers) in 2019.  It was the start of the Season and so much fun!  Because NJ Rutgers was put into the Big 10 like IU I was able to watch them on TV here and I did.  I love following them because they are smart, intelligent young women and really good people - nice players, no nonsense on the court.  Last year when my sister took me back with her after Thanksgiving I got to go to my first game in person!   We went to 3-4 and then when IU was picked to host an NCAA Tournament in March I went back and to two games there, too.   Indiana has the best and the most loyal and supportive fans!  The women's team has a wonderful coach, I love that they are all good people.   They have gotten better and better each year and this year have only lost one game and ranked 4th in the country!   I love watching them play and hope they go further in the March tournament this year!

Are you sorry you asked?  😱

Gerry

No not at all!  So fun that you have a history and an interest in following them. Pretty cool that you've kind of watched the team "grow up". And fun that you got to see them in person too. 

3 minutes ago, mimes1 said:

No not at all!  So fun that you have a history and an interest in following them. Pretty cool that you've kind of watched the team "grow up". And fun that you got to see them in person too. 

Yes!  And it's pure basketball, not the nonsense you see go on in Pro Ball and the Mens' teams!
Hi Amy, trying to catch up!