May Message Board Game!

AngRoCamp

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need to get this game started. I'm having some terrible sillyness withdrawl. First the messageboard game and then Mischief Week, and now the boards are quiet. Don't think I can take it for too long.

FUN! I've never done SG bingo... and I'm ready to go! I just couldn't do it during Mischief week, but I think it sounds like a lot of fun. I just sent my words out, and I'm ready to start!!

ahhhh, thank goodness! I was beginning to think I was going to have to enter

rehab after missing Mischief Week Bingo so much!! Boy am I ever HOOKED!

Just submitted my Bingo card for May, and can't WAIT to play with all of you again!

I've missed ya! (even tho it's only been two days!!)

We need to get this game started. I'm having some terrible sillyness withdrawl. First the messageboard game and then Mischief Week, and now the boards are quiet. Don't think I can take it for too long.

yes Gina I agree lol ... last night I was on the boards and it was like a ghost town in here lol seriously I kept checking new posts and there were only like 2 or 3 lol everyone is still playing the catchup to real life game since mischief week lol

At least tomorrow there's a day full of stuff planned I can't wait!

I'm still trying to catch up to real life! Don't expect to see a lot of me this next week. I've got family coming, a luncheon to put on for 11-13 people (here at my house - ack!), a serious backlog of housecleaning, cooking, laundry and bills! Oh yeah, and my son's first birthday is on Friday. Gonna have to plan a party too! Okay, now I'm getting stressed. I better go! *sigh*

I've seen it now! LOL!

Just a reminder........ :dancingelephant::banana:

Each day, members of the Welcoming Committee will call 5 random words from the Bingo list below at random times of the day. Match just 15 of those words to win a BINGO. You must be first to call bingo RIGHT HERE IN THIS THREAD to win a round. After a winner is called, the winning card will be verified and then the Bingo cards will be cleared and a new round will begin the following day. You will use the same selected words on your Bingo card for the entire month so there is no need to send in a new list when a round is done.

All winners win a $5 gift certificate to the boutique! We like to see lots of winners, so please remember that each person can only win one round during the month. Have fun!

If you miss the first round cutoff date of May 4th, you can still play! Just send in your Bingo card at any time during the month and you'll be eligible to begin playing when a new round starts. Everyone who sends in a Bingo card will receive a confirmation email that their card has been received. If you do not receive confirmation within 24 hours, please re-send your list of words. We cannot be held responsible for misdirected emails.

Are you ready to play?

Archived