May Message Board Game!

AngRoCamp

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do have to say that this was exciting! :going-crazy:

This was my first month of Bingo and it was lots of fun. Didn't ever win, and 12 was the closest I got. Hopefully next month I am luckier with my numbers/words.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DING! DING! DING!

WE HAVE A WINNER!

CONGRATULATIONS CYNDISA!

E-mail angela@scrapgirls.com for your prize. Make sure you write May Bingo Winner - Round 5 in the subject line!

And that's it for BINGO! Since Debi is singing again ... I will be leaving. LOL! Good night all! Have a wonderful evening and I'll see you in the June game thread! :D

Thanks, ladies! Thanks, Shari! It's kind of sad to not be able to come back here and cheer the Bingo game on, but I'll be in suspense until tomorrow to know what June will bring!

Just so you gals can have a calm and lovely Sunday without thinking about the June game, it won't be announced until tomorrow in the newsletter.

Congratulations, Cyndisa!

Have fun in June!

~Zaz

Well, I'm glad you said that, Zaz! I was already stalking the board to find out what June's game would be! :P I'm home from church with a sick 2 year old, so that's why I was free to do a little board stalking. Now, I'll try to wait patiently for tomorrow's newsletter.

Archived