May Message Board Game!

AngRoCamp

B-I-N-G-O ... and Bingo is its name-o! The May monthly message board game name, that is :)

Join us for a rousing game of Bingo this month by doing the following: Please pick 25 of the 80 words and phrases listed below and send them in an e-mail to scrapgirlang@gmail.com . Please make the subject of your email "BINGO Card" and include your ScrapGirls forum user name (for example: BINGO CARD wxchic or BINGO CARD AngRoCamp). Please PUT THE SAME THING in your e-mail followed by your 25 chosen words. We don’t need your real name, just your screen name!

Please send your card in by Sunday, May 4th in order to play in the first round which will begin Monday May 5th. Each day, members of the Welcoming Committee will call 5 random words from the Bingo list below at random times of the day. Match just 15 of those words to win a BINGO. You must be first to call bingo RIGHT HERE IN THIS THREAD to win a round. After a winner is called, the winning card will be verified and then the Bingo cards will be cleared and a new round will begin the following day. You will use the same selected words on your Bingo card for the entire month so there is no need to send in a new list when a round is done.

All winners win a $5 gift certificate to the boutique! We like to see lots of winners, so please remember that each person can only win one round during the month. Have fun!

If you miss the first round cutoff date, you can still play! Just send in your Bingo card at any time during the month and you'll be eligible to begin playing when a new round starts. Everyone who sends in a Bingo card will receive a confirmation email that their card has been received. If you do not receive confirmation within 24 hours, please re-send your list of words. We cannot be held responsible for misdirected emails.

May Bingo Words

1 accomplishment

2 achievement

3 Adventure

4 Amaze Yourself

5 belly laugh

6 Breathe deep

7 Bungee Jumping

8 Carpe Diem

9 celebrate

10 challenge yourself

11 Climb Mt. Everest

12 content

13 courage

14 Dance

15 Dare

16 Dark Chocolate

17 Daydream

18 deep sea diving

19 dessert first

20 Destiny

21 Dreams

22 Enthusiasm

23 Exercise

24 Expand your Horizons

25 Give

26 grab life with both hands

27 Have grandchildren

28 Hope

29 Horse Around

30 horseback ride

31 hot air balloon ride

32 indulge

33 Joke

34 jump in head first

35 Just Do It

36 laugh

37 learn a new skill

38 legacy

39 let the good times roll

40 live in the moment

41 live like there is no tomorrow

42 love

43 Love without Abandon

44 make the most of every day

45 Making Memories

46 Motion

47 no regrets

48 now

49 overcome

50 painting

51 pat yourself on the back

52 Play

53 reach new heights

54 reaching goals

55 Rejoice

56 Relaxation

57 Safari

58 Sail

59 savor

60 Scrapbook!

61 See The World

62 Seize The Day

63 SG's Unite

64 Show Off

65 Simplify

66 sing in the shower

67 Ski

68 Sky Diving

69 smell the roses

70 smile

71 snorkeling

72 strive

73 succeed

74 swim with dolphins

75 thrill

76 today

77 Tomorrow

78 travel

79 Wishes

80 Yodel

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did i hear BINGO!!!!!!

Woohoooo I'm so in .... Can't wait ....

And here I was worried I'd miss the mischief week bingo thread LOL

Me too Roz!!! It was a lot of fun!!!

Oh I already sent in my list this morning.....

HERE I AM, ROZ!!! See? I told you! If there is a major game, I'm here. Always. :) You'll at least get a couple of days to recover a bit. I know I need them.

My spreadsheet from the last game is going to get lonely, though. He was a busy, busy guy. *sigh*

UPDATE: I've responded to all Bingo card emails I've received so far. If you've sent one and didn't hear back from me, please re-send your card to scrapgirlang@gmail.com :)

I didn't hear back. I resent mine. I just realized that I "FWD" it from the copy I sent myself. So, If you see "FWD" it's not spam, just my bingo list. Hope you get it this time.

Thanks.

UPDATE: I've responded to all Bingo card emails I've received so far. If you've sent one and didn't hear back from me, please re-send your card to scrapgirlang@gmail.com :)

I didn't hear back. I resent mine. I just realized that I "FWD" it from the copy I sent myself. So, If you see "FWD" it's not spam, just my bingo list. Hope you get it this time.

Thanks.

I got yours :)

HERE I AM, ROZ!!! See? I told you! If there is a major game, I'm here. Always. :) You'll at least get a couple of days to recover a bit. I know I need them.

My spreadsheet from the last game is going to get lonely, though. He was a busy, busy guy. *sigh*

Zaz maybe you'll have to open him up now and then just to let him know he's not forgotten LOL

I never really used to play any of the games... abc's of canada was the one i played the most ... it was you Zaz that got me hooked on this bingo thing lol

See what you've done you've created a monster ... bwahahahahahaha

Zaz maybe you'll have to open him up now and then just to let him know he's not forgotten LOL

I never really used to play any of the games... abc's of canada was the one i played the most ... it was you Zaz that got me hooked on this bingo thing lol

See what you've done you've created a monster ... bwahahahahahaha

Just call me Scrapenstein! Bwahahaha!

Archived