May Message Board Game!

AngRoCamp

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One more today, so I'm up to 3. Think perhaps I am not the best Bingo player, but maybe the loudest cheerleader!

3.gif GO! 1.gif GIRLS! 1.gif GO! 3.gif

The Zaz Fan Club is pretty exclusive, Shari. What's the info worth to ya? ;)

Well Gina ... I just happen to be in an even more exclusive club! I'm in the "I'm Zaz's Roommate For The Convention" Club! You just try to join that one! :P LOL! Maybe I'll go start my own Fan Club ... I can't afford dues. I'm saving for plane tickets! :D

One more today, so I'm up to 3. Think perhaps I am not the best Bingo player, but maybe the loudest cheerleader!

Well Gina ... I just happen to be in an even more exclusive club! I'm in the "I'm Zaz's Roommate For The Convention" Club! You just try to join that one! :P LOL! Maybe I'll go start my own Fan Club ... I can't afford dues. I'm saving for plane tickets! :D

Who said anything about money??? Inside information is good too.

Good morning everyone.... Glad to see everyone is behaving so far this morning....

Richelle! Don't you enjoy it when we are misbehaving???

I was actually disappointed but glad at the same time.... If you were I would want to join in and I have a final due at the end of the week.... So I am trying hard to turn some things off so I can do it.... After this one I will have a 2 1/2 week break so I can scrap, scrap, scrap LOL

OH and get into some mischief OOPS I mean misbehaving with you guys LOL

Zaz is here (when did I get a fan club?)

Oh, Zaz, didn't you know? You've always had a fan club! :2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Of course she does. Want to see my membership card?

Oh man you have a card!!!!! I want one too!!!!! Where do we sign up ;) lol

I want one!!!! Of course we could always use the blinkie!!!!!

What? And risk losing my fabulous WC job? Are you kidding? I think I'd lose my mind! Yup ... gonna start my own club. Watch for it! ;)

What? And risk losing my fabulous WC job? Are you kidding? I think I'd lose my mind! Yup ... gonna start my own club. Watch for it! ;)

You got it all over me, Shari, you will probably do a cool blinkie and I haven't learned to animate yet. I still have that Queen Zaz blinkie tho....

Just got to check today. I'm up to 6.

Yesterday I got a BIG 7p11oz. greatgrandson. My grand daughter had her first boy. Kaige Ethan. They have a little girl Zoey. They won't be able to have any more so God really blessed them with this Beautiful Boy. LOs later.

:winking_baby:

Just got to check today. I'm up to 6.

Yesterday I got a BIG 7p11oz. greatgrandson. My grand daughter had her first boy. Kaige Ethan. They have a little girl Zoey. They won't be able to have any more so God really blessed them with this Beautiful Boy. LOs later.

:winking_baby:

WOW! Congratulations Fern...Enjoy your great grandson!!

Just a few things:

1. Congratulations, Fern! I expect to hear of some great grandson spoiling in the future. ;)

2. The words have not been called (I just read everything - Dee's keeping you on your toes.)

3. Can I join a Zaz fan club? I just want the membership card. :D

(You girls are WAY too funny.)

Archived