May Message Board Game!

AngRoCamp

So where are those words for today??? I'm not expecting much, I got 3 yesterday for a total of...........3..............! Hope springs eternal.

And, Fern: congratulations on that new grandson. Nothing is better than grandbabies!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just got to check today. I'm up to 6.

Yesterday I got a BIG 7p11oz. greatgrandson. My grand daughter had her first boy. Kaige Ethan. They have a little girl Zoey. They won't be able to have any more so God really blessed them with this Beautiful Boy. LOs later.

:winking_baby:

How wonderful for you all!!! YAY!!! I am so happy for your growing family! I hope to see pictures soon! :dancingelephant:

OK girls, I'm sending in words for the next round. Will that be when someone wins this round? I've never done the Bingo thing but it sounds like a blast. I've been away for awhile because I have a new job that is keeping me crazy busy AND my son is getting married on Sat. I need my SG fix!!!

Hi, I am not sure - where are the names "called" at?

B-I-N-G-O ... and Bingo is its name-o! The May monthly message board game name, that is :)

Join us for a rousing game of Bingo this month by doing the following: Please pick 25 of the 80 words and phrases listed below and send them in an e-mail to scrapgirlang@gmail.com . Please make the subject of your email "BINGO Card" and include your ScrapGirls forum user name (for example: BINGO CARD wxchic or BINGO CARD AngRoCamp). Please PUT THE SAME THING in your e-mail followed by your 25 chosen words. We don’t need your real name, just your screen name!

Please send your card in by Sunday, May 4th in order to play in the first round which will begin Monday May 5th. Each day, members of the Welcoming Committee will call 5 random words from the Bingo list below at random times of the day. Match just 15 of those words to win a BINGO. You must be first to call bingo RIGHT HERE IN THIS THREAD to win a round. After a winner is called, the winning card will be verified and then the Bingo cards will be cleared and a new round will begin the following day. You will use the same selected words on your Bingo card for the entire month so there is no need to send in a new list when a round is done.

OK girls, I'm sending in words for the next round. Will that be when someone wins this round? I've never done the Bingo thing but it sounds like a blast. I've been away for awhile because I have a new job that is keeping me crazy busy AND my son is getting married on Sat. I need my SG fix!!!

Yes, when someone calls Bingo on this round, a new round starts (I think the next day, but don't quote me on that!).

Hi, I am not sure - where are the names "called" at?

B-I-N-G-O ... and Bingo is its name-o! The May monthly message board game name, that is :)

Join us for a rousing game of Bingo this month by doing the following: Please pick 25 of the 80 words and phrases listed below and send them in an e-mail to scrapgirlang@gmail.com . Please make the subject of your email "BINGO Card" and include your ScrapGirls forum user name (for example: BINGO CARD wxchic or BINGO CARD AngRoCamp). Please PUT THE SAME THING in your e-mail followed by your 25 chosen words. We don’t need your real name, just your screen name!

Please send your card in by Sunday, May 4th in order to play in the first round which will begin Monday May 5th. Each day, members of the Welcoming Committee will call 5 random words from the Bingo list below at random times of the day. Match just 15 of those words to win a BINGO. You must be first to call bingo RIGHT HERE IN THIS THREAD to win a round. After a winner is called, the winning card will be verified and then the Bingo cards will be cleared and a new round will begin the following day. You will use the same selected words on your Bingo card for the entire month so there is no need to send in a new list when a round is done.

The words for Bingo are called in this message board thread - if you scroll through, you'll find the words that have been called, as well as messages with people sharing how many they've got. I hope that's what you were asking!

Yes, when someone calls Bingo on this round, a new round starts (I think the next day, but don't quote me on that!).

Yes, that is true - once someone does call a Bingo, and they verify it - the next day a new round a Bingo starts all over.

Just a few things:

1. Congratulations, Fern! I expect to hear of some great grandson spoiling in the future. ;)

2. The words have not been called (I just read everything - Dee's keeping you on your toes.)

3. Can I join a Zaz fan club? I just want the membership card. :D

(You girls are WAY too funny.)

Hey Zaz, you are welcome to join!

Game1, Round 3

55 Rejoice

27 Have grandchildren

10 challenge yourself

76 today

69 smell the roses

Wow! I've had some pretty bad rounds but this takes the cake...at least so far. I had 0 on day 1, 1 on day 2 and 2 on day 3. Wait a minute, do I see a pattern here? Maybe it's a sign.. Peggy

Guest kaycee0501

just one more for me...

*cringing* as I see all those words that got crossed off in my final 'gotta get it down to 25 words' culling LOL!

Just got to check today. I'm up to 6.

Yesterday I got a BIG 7p11oz. greatgrandson. My grand daughter had her first boy. Kaige Ethan. They have a little girl Zoey. They won't be able to have any more so God really blessed them with this Beautiful Boy. LOs later.

:winking_baby:

How wonderful for you all!!! YAY!!! I am so happy for your growing family! I hope to see pictures soon! :dancingelephant:

http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.ph...i&img=51596

Here is a QP I made of Kaige.

A sweet layout of a sweet baby boy. Congratulations Fern.

I only got 1 word today for a tiny total of 5. And I just haven't had time to add a signature or blinkies yet. My posts look so bare.

karenraye

Archived