May Message Board Game!

AngRoCamp

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey, ladies, you would be SO proud of me! I just vacuumed the entire upstairs of my house - AND I GOT READY for the day!! WOO-HOO!!! I've also managed to get my kids to sweep the kitchen floor, my dd cleaned her bedroom, AND my DH just made Mac & Cheese for lunch. :) I'd say that's a good mornings' work! No laundry here today - Monday is my laundry day. We are going to be heading out after lunch, though -- Angela convinced me to find a battery for my PDA - she had a thread going this morning about hers - and so I'm going to go to Radio Shack, and then off to Home Depot for wood for some shelves... busy afternoon. Maybe someone could watch my bingo card for me? LOL! :)

This has been a fun thread today. :) I agree w/ you about the DH camera. My DH has a shopping sensor, I think.

Joann: Where is the post on PDA's. What do you use your for?? Are they expensive??

Debbie

Oh, man. Only two this round. Brings me up to 8, though.

Debbie - Sorry I didn't get your question! A PDA is a "Personal data Assistant". They come in all sorts of brands - Palm Pilot, Axim, etc. They can be expensive -- but there are people who SWEAR by them. I actually have had one for a while -- a hand-me-down from my dad, who upgraded to the latest and greatest at Christmas, and gave me his old one... you can put books, files, music, write things, record things -- calendars and e-mail can be synced to your computer... there's a lot that can be done with these bad boys. :) The amount of stuff you can store depends on the memory card, and how fancy they are depend on how much you spend. :) I like to keep track of the stuff I have to do on mine -- there are people who don't go anywhere without theirs in tow. Think of it as an electronic dayplanner. This is all for good measure, since you probably did check out the thread that... umm... someone posted. (THANK YOU!!) We had to run some errands.

I've joined the "whopping Seven" club with the last round of words.

Almost dinner time here on the East Coast....might we get some more words soon? Or

maybe a new call will be my "no calorie" dessert for today??!! That would be good!!

This is what I got on that call.

A BIG

0!!!

Oh well. :) First time for everyone. I've never had a 0 before.

wow, Joann! You must be a really good word chooser! I tend to get

quite a few zeros!!

I can't believe you are all still playing May's Bingo..I even threw my list away ages ago.. then ended up with other family things that just wouldn't allow ... GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU :)!!!! you do KNOW tomorrow is JUNE!!

quite a few zeros!!

Well, thanks! :) Actually, if truth be told, this is my first Bingo game on SG. SO, the stats aren't really all that in my favor. :)

I can't believe you are all still playing May's Bingo..I even threw my list away ages ago.. then ended up with other family things that just wouldn't allow ... GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU :)!!!! you do KNOW tomorrow is JUNE!!

what, JUNE already??? Yikes! where did MAY go??!!

But, I suppose that we will have a new rousing game of Bingo in June!!

Just imagine, new words to choose.....ah, what fun it will be!!!

quite a few zeros!!

Well, thanks! :) Actually, if truth be told, this is my first Bingo game on SG. SO, the stats aren't really all that in my favor. :)

I started my Bingo addiction during Mischief Week '08, so I don't have

too many stats in my favor, either, but it is just so FUN!! It doesn't seem

like May should be ending so soon, but then the calendar does say it is the

31st!

even tho it is Speed-O Bingo, we seem to be hanging

together in a tight pack, like regular Bingo - all around 7, 8, 9...

oops, that might put Debi back into singing, if she remembers the

BNL song that we all checked out earlier in the month!

We don't do Bingo monthly... but you do have a great game to look forward to in June! Watch the board and your newsletter for details :) :) :)

I feel like a stalker... waiting on the message board. Come on Shari, got things to do... believe I even took my computer to Starbucks so I wouldn't miss this game. I'm addicted.

Debbie

We don't do Bingo monthly... but you do have a great game to look forward to in June! Watch the board and your newsletter for details :) :) :)

OH NO! no BINGO in JUNE??? What will I do??? Uh,oh, I am already starting to feel withdrawl symptoms....oh, the addiction!

BUT, a NEW game MIGHT help with the Bingo DTs!!

LOL! I'm afraid there are a few of us Bingo stalkers right now. :) I'd sure love to have another list called -- let's really make this a SPEED ROUND; why don't you call like 2 or 3 rounds at once! That way, only those who are truly dedicated bingo players, who have been watching ALL DAY, can be rewarded for dedication. Now that sounds FUN!!

:)

Speed-O Bing-O, Round 5 Set #6

15 Dare

28 Hope

45 Making Memories

64 Show Off

80 Yodel

Now I'm going to go feed those children ... yet again!

Archived