New Option For Single Page Printing

Here's another printing option for those of you that like to have individual pages printed - (from Viovio's newsletter)

In conjunction with the new 12x12 photo book Viovio is also offering an unbound option. The same digital silk quality pages available in the 12x12 bound books are now available loose at the low price of $.75 per page. The double-sided minimum page count is 24. If you prefer single-sided printing for your pages the fee is only an additional 15%. With single-sided printing the minimum page count is 12.

To order loose pages simply create a gallery, upload your pages, and click the “order photo book” icon engaging the bookmaker process. Remember to check the field that you want the cover image printed inside the book, accept the default cover info and move to the purchase page. “Unbound book” will be the last selection from the drop down menu.

These are printed on the same type of paper as is in their books, so its not photo paper like you'd get a Costco, but it looks like it would cost $10.35 for 12 single sided prints - so that would make them about .86 each. If I'm doing my math correctly.

• 3 months later...
Wow. That is an incredible price. I'm going to go and check them out right now! Thanks for the info!

That does sound like a good price but I did a cost check on mine printing them at home and find it to be almost as cheap...I use archival paper and document protectors so I am not worried about them lasting. Ihave control over the colors printing them at home and my printer, Canon MP830 does an amazing job. I print 8 1/2 x 11 right now but would love to have a large format printer some day.

Archived