500gb Internal Hd On Sale At Staples - $90

Staples has a Western Digital 500GB Internal HD on sale this week for $89.98. I upgraded to this back in Dec so that I would have adequate space and be able to use Carbonite. (They don't back-up EHD's yet.)

If you are in the market for a new HD - this one gets good reviews.

Thanks for the heads up! There's another great deal there, too! When I went to Staples.com to see the HD, there was an ad for the Maxtor 500GB One Touch 4!

Guess I'll be at Staples tomorrow after work!

Thanks again.

Thanks for the heads up! There's another great deal there, too! When I went to Staples.com to see the HD, there was an ad for the Maxtor 500GB One Touch 4!

Guess I'll be at Staples tomorrow after work!

Thanks again.

You might want to check reviews on Maxtor - I heard they were bought out and had gone down hill lately.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest babydoll37

I am so excited I went and bought me a 500 GB EHD today at Office Depot for only $89.95. I have had everyone on here talking about it and before I get carried away on buy alot of stuff I want to have plenty of space to save it, I am going to move it all over to the EHD and make my laptop like it was when I bought it. Nothing on it. and use this one just for scrapbooking. And I have another laptop I am going to dump and use for everything else. I am so EXCITED!!!! :yippee: I just hope I dont mess anything up. :unsure:

Archived