Weekly Challenge

kazbar73

Hi there ladies. Well another week is with us and at the end of this week its a very special day. That's right its Mother's Day on Sunday and so today's challenge is to do a layout all about your Mother, your grandmother or yourself if you are a mother. My layout is still coming but don't forget to post your layouts in the General Message Board Gallery. Im looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Cheers

Karen

You know, I have started layouts of both my mom and my dad several times and have yet to finish one of them. They've both been gone for almost 14 years now. I don't know why I can't complete them. I'll have to try again. :)

Well I finally finished it !!! I am so very pleased with the outcome. The photo of my Grandmother is so very old and fragile. I believe it was taken around 1950 or 1949. But I could be wrong. So the focus and color and sharpness is awful, but I only have a couple of photos of her.

So, here is my contribution for this challenge. I hope you enjoy it !! here it is:vvMothers Day Generations

Can I still join in?

Yes? Then I'll be back in a few minutes with the link - assuming I get it all to work :D

Edited to add link

It worked. Mum

Can I move it to my album at a later date?

You can also upload it to your album if you wish. Its ok to have it in both places :) Left you some love!

Archived