Lens For Canon 20d

Guest agoodman8

Guest agoodman8
I am shopping for a good multipurpose lens. The only lens I have is the one that came with the camera an 18-55MM. I was wondering what people suggest I get. I would really like something that would zoom in quite a bit more. I mostly take pictures of my little boy, family events, and the progress of the house we are building. If anyone has a favorite lens please help me!

Guest agoodman8
That would be great Dreams. I am so clueless when it comes to choosing a new lens because there are so many and some are way out of my price range. I don't need nothing super fancy, just one that does what I want.

HA! I finally found the paperwork, DH "filed" it....

We bought a Canon EF75-300mm t/4-5.6 III lens for the 20D, that's in addition to the lens that came with it (which is wonderful too).

I can't find the receipt, but I don't think it was too awful. We've enjoyed this camera to no end.

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

:2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Guest agoodman8
WOW! :blink: The one I was talking about was the Canon 70-200mm f/4.0 L USM and I priced it around $580.00. I will definitely check into the one you suggested. I have one more question. Did you buy an additional flash for your camera. I was wondering if it would be worth it or not?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived