Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

barnes642

Putting A Photo On A Canvas

8 posts in this topic

Several months ago in the newsletter, there was a tutorial on putting a photo on a 'block' canvas. I can't think of the correct description of the canvas, it has sides about 1-2 inches deep depending on the size.

I thought I had saved the tut, or I have saved it to a very safe place!

I can remember how the article started, these canvases were in a sale.........

Please can anybody help.

Yep that's the one. I found the canvases at just my local craft store. You should be able to get them anywhere. The craft store I go to usually has a coupon every week for 40% off an item, so I used that to get them a bit cheaper. They have all different sizes. I just picked the 8x8 size because I could print it on my own computer, but they did have 12 x 12 if you wanted to print them bigger. Gook luck! You'll have to show us them when your finished! :)

Thanks for posting this! I had forgotten about this tutorial and this would be great in my house!

I keep thinking I should do this for my office. I have some space that would be perfect for this size.......thanks for the reminder!

It will be fun to see how these turn out - it sounds like there are a lot of us wanting to give it a try!

Thanks Christy, that's the one, saved carefully this time.

I've been trying to get the 8x8, like Shalae, to 'fit' my printer, but no joy. But on Friday in a old established craft shop in Manchester UK, Fred Aldous, I found some 6x4! Well 6x4 is the new black! Then as we all know, a senior moment had happened and no tutorial.

Thanks!

I happened to see 5x5 canvas/frame in the $1 section of Joann Fabrics tonight!!