Cs3 On Mac Problem

pam4gators

I am hoping someone can help, I will try to explain to the best of my abilities: How do you get the CS3 screen to have the grey background, my background is see through, you can see my desktop, in my windows cs I have the grey background when I open photoshop. On my mac if I accidently click on the desktop it shuts down photoshop. I wish I could do a screenshot to show what I am talking about. Another thing when I do click on different screen modes it does display the item I am working on but I cant move it like I can in CS, is there a way to make it where I cant move my say a 12x12 layout. It is plopped right in the middle and I cant move it. TIA

I just started using a Mac and mine is the same way - I'm slowly getting use to it.

I,also, hit the desktop but it doesn't really shut down just disappears and if you click on the CS3 page that is still on the screen it will pop back up.

I'm not sure what you mean about moving but I can move the LO I'm working on by holding the left or right mouse button down while on the top gray part of the

LO page.

I'm sure someone will come along with more help for you. Good luck!

Archived