My 2 Year Old's Joke

Guest vegaschristina

Guest vegaschristina
[b][color="red"]Knock Knock

Who's there?

Pizza Time![/color][/b]

That's it. That's the entire joke. Isn't she clever? :roll-on-floor-laughing:

THis is too funny. I have a just turned 3 YO (last week) and his answer to almost anything is PIZZA! "What do you want to watch on TV?" "PIZZA", "What do you want to wear today?" "PIZZA!" and on and on.... what is it about pizza! LOL. His favorite joke " Old Mc Donald had a ...... PIZZA! HAHAHA MOM, That's just a joke." GOtta love it!

• 6 months later...
Guest faerywings
That is so cute!

I rememebr the days when my kids were learning to tell knock knocks. Sometimes you would just shake your head and say to yourself, Huh???

But then the absurdity would crack you up anyway.
Kids are awesome.

Guest WahineBina
Very cute!
Oh, I'm in trouble when my 26 month old starts telling jokes; hopefully I have a few months before that starts! Even without telling what I would consider to be a joke, he does some very silly things. He's constantly saying, "You silly!" to me and my husband, and often giggles for reasons that I can't discern... When I have more time and no projects that take higher priority, I'll have to create a LO about his silliness! :)

Guest SingPraises
:hahohi: This is so cute! My daughter just turned 2 and hasn't learn to joke yet, but this sounds like something she would say. Too bad it's making me crave pizza too!

Archived