Pse Oraganizer

Deb21

Hi Debbie! I have PSE5 but I just love the organizer. I do not use it for my photos, but for my digi supplies. You can set up collections and tags. I use a Collection label to tag all of the items within a designers collection. I then assign tags in addition to break down into papers, alphas, etc. For stand alone items that don't belong in a collection, I just use the tags. you can add as many tags as you want and then pull up the items wiith just that label.

It will import your images from selected folders the first time you set it up. I think you can designate where you want it to look. Then you can set folders to be watched and everytime you open Organizer it will update with any new pics/items in those folders.

HTH!

I use the organiser with my PSE6 which I find more efficient and less error prone than the PSE4 organiser.

I use mine to organiser both my digi stuff and my photos. I keep these in different catalogs.

If you want to start organising start now, before you stash gets too big. Import one collection at a time and tag that.

There are loads of threads on this MB about organising.

Have fun.

Sue

Archived