Greetings From The Jersey Shore!

LindaH57

Greetings from the Jersey Shore!

Please allow me to introduce myself to you all. My name is Linda and I live in Toms River, NJ which is about 60 miles south of NY City and 50 miles east of Philadelphia. I am a "newbie" to scrapbooking both traditional and digi. I am excited to see and to learn about the possibilities digiscrapbooking has to offer. I am a quadraplegic (car accident), which means I have no manual dexterity of my hands. I use a mouthstick to type and the numeric keypad is my mouse. Boy, I sure hope there are keyboard short cuts to learn :-)

I will be using PE6 and just ordered Scrapbook Software Secrets Revealed: Photoshop Elements 6.0.

Sincerely.

Linda

Hey Linda,

Welcome to Scrapgirls! I'm a relative newbie myself, from Sydney Australia, although I have been paper scrapping for years. Wow, I am absolutely inspired by your story! I'm using PSP so can't help you with those PSE shortcuts, but there are plenty of fabulous people here who can. I can't wait to see your layouts!

ACC35.gif Welcome to Scrap Girls Linda! I am so glad you introduced yourself and have decided to join this warm and fuzzy purple place! If you have any questions feel free to ask! Don't forget to sign-up for the newsletter - it is full of great information, events and tutorials! I'm looking forward to getting to know you better!

Welcome to Scrap Girls Linda. You found the right place to learn about digital scrapping. Lots of fun, friendly people here, who will be happy to help you learn PSE6. Were glad you found us.

Welcome to Scrap Girls and digital scrapping. I am sure that you will love both. You'll learn definitely learn lots of keyboard shortcuts here -- you can also find PSE shortcut 'cheat sheets' online. Happy scrapping,

Yup, plenty of shortcuts, Linda! :D Welcome to Scrap Girls! There are quite a few of us from the PA-NJ-MD-NY area...glad to have one more! (My personal favorite shortcut is the Ctrl+Z ... or "undo" command ... that will soon become a favorite with you also, i am sure!)

Hi Linda,

Welcome to ScrapGirls.

I live in AZ now but grew up in NJ.

I'm from the Plainfield area and my

family had a summer home in Beach Haven.

You have found a great site and I'm looking forward to seeing your LO's and getting to know you.

Welcome to ScrapGirls Linda! Sounds like digi is a perfect fir for you. There are loads of shortcuts for PSE. I have a pretty extensive list I found online. It is for Photoshop, but I'm sure they have them for PSE too. I'll let you know where I got it if I can figure it out. :D We're happy to have you here!

Welcome Linda and thank you for introducing yourself. I hope you keep us up to date on your progress with PSE. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you. Digi-scrapping is a lot of fun and I hope you find that it suits you.

Hi Linda and welcome to SG. I'm also a jersey girl, but up North closer to the GWB. There are a ton of shortcuts in PSE for you to use. I would recommend you going onto the Adobe website. I believe they have a list of shortcuts that can be printed out. I do know that Ro does give shortcuts with her tutorials so I am sure you will get the hang of it.

Look forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery.

:welcome2: to Scrap Girls! We have family in the Tom's River area it's a great place! Looking forward to getting to know you!

Archived