Looking For A Paper Used On Lo In Boutique

From the current newsletter - right down the bottom is the set of Tools "Stitches and Holes 4101 - when I clicked on this it took me to the boutique and a LO featured using some stitches has used a paper I have searched for and cannot find. The LO is the "wonder" one and the paper I like is the very dark ( maybe black ) with scripture words on it.

Hope someone can help me find it in the boutique so I can purchase it.

I think Its a LO that Cheryl Barber had done, but I couldn't locate the LO in her gallery. My reasoning was this , it was her products and the LO didn't state any other designer, so I assumed it was her. Maybe you could PM her and ask her the question or she may be around the MB and see this thread to answer the question. I hope this helps !

Cheryl listed the products under that LO, it looks like she combined several things to create the final paper:

Beloved Collection Biggie The black paper is in that collection, but it looks like Cheryl typed her own text and thoughts to create the type overlay.

You could get a similar look with ScrapSimple Paper Templates: Manuscript or maybe this one: ScrapSimple Paper Templates: Typography .

Hope that helps!

Cheryl listed the products under that LO, it looks like she combined several things to create the final paper:

Beloved Collection Biggie The black paper is in that collection, but it looks like Cheryl typed her own text and thoughts to create the type overlay.

You could get a similar look with ScrapSimple Paper Templates: Manuscript or maybe this one: ScrapSimple Paper Templates: Typography .

Hope that helps!

Thanks so much for your help and the others that replied also.

I am new to digital scrapbooking and am learning lots from this great group.

Archived