Question About The Message Board

Today when I clicked on View new posts, there were only two topics shown. This was my first visit

to the message board today, but I was in the boutique earlier.

This has been happening to me a lot lot lately.

Is anyone else having this problem?

:unsure:

That happens to me at times, too. I don't know if it's set up on a time situation. Like the new posts in the last half hour? I've wondered about it, too.

Well, in thinking about it, the "time situation" doesn't play out. So...I have no clue! lol But, it does happen to me, too, every so often.

?

I had some issues with that yesterday, seems okay today. Unfortunately I have no idea why! I know you all aren't that quiet :-) If that happens I usually just scan down the topics and look at the last post time stamps, to see what I need to check out. Probably just another glick with that silly message board clock.

I've had that happen sometimes too. Where you in the gallery earlier too? I think the gallery and messageboards are set up together somehow. Might that have been the cause for only two new posts?? I SO depend on that view new posts link. I feel like I am missing stuff when I can't get it to work. But, lately it has been fine for me.

I've had it happen too, when I've just checked for new messages a little while before. I think it is that it will check for new messages since your last visit to the board. So, if you are in and out within a couple of minutes, you might not get that many new messages. Does that make sense?

• 4 weeks later...

New posts are connected to the MB clock. It gets weirded out sometimes and does not behave properly. It seems to be having issues again. In the mean time you can use the "get active topics" link at the bottom of the page. Choose "today" from the drop down menu.

Archived