Thursday Challenge 6/12/08

Shari PV Mom

Hey Scrappers! I'm giving you a head start on the Thursday challenge. I know how y'all start chomping at the bit when you have to wait for your challenges so I thought I'd throw you a bone. (Are you noticing a theme here? ;)) (Besides ... life is crazy busy for me right now so I thought I'd get the challenge out there so I don't forget in the morning.)

Today's challenge is to scrap a pet or an animal. It could be your cherished little "Fifi", or your favorite Horse "Big Brown." Maybe you have some pictures of a camel ride you've taken. Have you gone to the zoo recently? (The "Zoo Collection" is awesome for those pictures!) Or ... does your little one like to dress up as a lion? As long as there is some sort of an animal (not just the human variety - although they are welcome to be in the shot too) then scrap it!

I can't wait to see what you come up with! Post your layouts to the General Challenge Gallery.

(PS - We're having an NSBR chat at 1PM Eastern ... come join us in the chat room lobby!) Please for give my shameless plug! :D

Hey Shari,

I have been looking for an excuse to do a page about the boys this is a good boot to commit.. I have started it 3 times and closed it without finishing..

Oh and BTW.. I will be at the NSB Chat tomorrow... LOL

I haven't scrapped a little picture of my Gainer in a while!!! I think its due time. I'm gonna have to see what I can find to dress him up in :D it is football season you now :D

Oh you guys are gonna be sick of me by the time winter rolls around .... I'm worse then any man I know when it comes to my team! (I actually know more usless trivia about the team then my male friends do lol)

Just what I need, a challenge about pets. I have so many photos of my kitty, Martini, and my roommate's dog, Molly, that I am sure that I can find a few photos to make a layout with. Hhmmnn, probably enough photos to make several hundred layouts. But I guess one will do this time around.

Thanks for the great challenge.

:dancing_penguin:

I'm not generally good with challenges because I put off making layouts. I'm hoping that this will be my first SG challenge though :)

Excellent! I can't wait to see it! I hope you have fun. And no pressure ... it doesn't have to be done today. Officially you have a week, but no one will arrest you if you're later than that ... promise!

LOL, I have a camel picture - my dad posing with one during Desert Storm. Father's day and all. Maybe I'll pull that one out and scrap it. Great challenge!

I had been messing with this one for a few days - it just didn't feel finished, so I put it up on the MB and asked for help and the SGs came through - just in time for this challenge.

Getting Wet

Here's mine.

Desert Storm

It did start out as a cutesy page with my dad and the camel. But it really became something different. But, Shari, you did say "as long as there's an animal in it" it meets the challenge. Well here it is! TFL

Archived