June Recipe Swap

scrappylibrarian

June is National Dairy Month! For your recipe this month share a great recipe you use to make sure your family gets their "3-a-day" of dairy. You can share your recipe card in our Recipe Swap Gallery.

To participate in the Recipe Swap, please email your 4x6 high resolution recipe card to demarskda@yahoo.com by Friday, June 20th. On Saturday, you will receive a download of recipe cards from all our participants.

We will be meeting in the chat room on Friday, June 13th at 9 PM ET to share our favorite recipes and tips. Hope to see you there!

Here is my recipe: Shrimp Pesto Pizza

Oh, great theme, Danna! I have a recipe I can use. I just have to dig it out.

I just blogged about my recipe book I'm making for myself and my sil. These recipe swaps have been a great help and inspiration. I can't wait to see all the yummy recipes and beautiful cards!

Thanks, Danna!

I'll see what I can come up with for a Recipe but i deffnitly won't be making the chat!

Its the first football game of the year... pre - season but none the less .... I NEVER miss a game! lol

Have fun ladies

Milk is like my favorite food in the world. I am often heard quoting "Milk is my friend".

However, I can't think of a single dairy recipe... May have to call Mom for this one! I haven't done a recipe swap in a long time, I hope to be able to participate...

I need a glass of milk so that I can think better.

I might join you guys tomorrow. Have to start thinking of a recipe. I think I just thought of something as I'm typing hehehe! Definitely has dairy.

I forgot to mention that I won't be able to make the chat. DD is marching on the field before the minor league baseball game tomorrow night. We're due to get thunderstorms, so if it gets rained out, I'll be there!

Guest babydoll37

oh oh oh I want to join!!! I love to cook, I did a cookbook class and we scrapped a book it was great. I loved it. Can you use any recipe even if it is not yours as long as you give that person credit? I am new at this so I am going to attempt to do this. If that is ok? Also does the recipe just have to have a dairy product in it right?

oh oh oh I want to join!!! I love to cook, I did a cookbook class and we scrapped a book it was great. I loved it. Can you use any recipe even if it is not yours as long as you give that person credit? I am new at this so I am going to attempt to do this. If that is ok? Also does the recipe just have to have a dairy product in it right?

Yup, just please share where you got/adapted the recipe from. As long as it involves dairy in some way you are good! We are not to picky, we just want good food :-)

Guest babydoll37

OK another question, lol Ok I am new and before I go by all kinds of stuff that I can't really afford Do we use only Scrap Girl stuff or can we use other stuff? I have tons of freebies that I have acquired, lol

OK another question, lol Ok I am new and before I go by all kinds of stuff that I can't really afford Do we use only Scrap Girl stuff or can we use other stuff? I have tons of freebies that I have acquired, lol

You can use anything as long as you give credit to the designer of what you use. just do not post their website. like suppose I use something from scrapbookflair I would put in the name of the product as sf_blahblahblah and leave it at that in my credits. Make sense?

When are the recipies due again??? Also I"m looking for a good recipe for Cheesey mac and cheese .. you know super cheesey.... this falls in the dairy..... if someone out there has one and is willing to share :D i'd love that!

When are the recipies due again??? Also I"m looking for a good recipe for Cheesey mac and cheese .. you know super cheesey.... this falls in the dairy..... if someone out there has one and is willing to share :D i'd love that!

I shared my crock pot chezy mac.... i'll send it in again, if you all dont mind. Its the card i did with the cow on it. Its super good!!

Is that okay Danna?

Angela

I shared my crock pot chezy mac.... i'll send it in again, if you all dont mind. Its the card i did with the cow on it. Its super good!!

Is that okay Danna?

Angela

Works for me! :D

I have one I'm doing-but it's not traditional-it's white and AMAZING-If I remember, it has CREAM and Half and half!!

Yum-o!

Archived