Share The Love Game...

TracEy

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Left some love, #7. I'm really enjoying this game. Aside from the fun, we are doing something nice for our fellow scrappers by leaving love for them. I never understand why people view a layout and then never leave a comment. I always leave a comment once I've viewed the layout. What I've not been so good at is when someone leaves me a comment, I don't always go and check out their layouts. That is something that I have to work on.

:dancing_penguin:

Left some love, #7. I'm really enjoying this game. Aside from the fun, we are doing something nice for our fellow scrappers by leaving love for them. I never understand why people view a layout and then never leave a comment. I always leave a comment once I've viewed the layout. What I've not been so good at is when someone leaves me a comment, I don't always go and check out their layouts. That is something that I have to work on.

:dancing_penguin:

I am loving this game too!! It gets me into the gallery!! I'm with you, I don't understand when you have layouts with so many views and no comments! And, I need to get better about reciprocating too!! (oops...)

Archived