Share The Love Game...

TracEy

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great choice Jane! That's a mighty cute layout. I left comment #3.

Does anyone remember me wishing for spring/summer just a little while ago? It is now almost 90º outside. And I am not complaining! It looks like this is going to go on for a while.

Hello ladies! Well did ya miss me! I have been away for the weekend with some friends just having the most lovely relaxing time. Just got back before and cos I had no internet while I was away had to come and check out what you have all been up to. I Have left either #11 or #12 on about the previous 4 Lo's and #6 on this one We had awesome weather while we were away (been to Akaroa, Jane!) but have come back to cold and rain but its all good.

Hi and good morning to you all although I realise most of you are well into your day now :)

Ngaire glad you had a great weekend I loved it down there when we went.

Looking to leave some love before I go out but I guess you are all enjoying your summer weather while we are dodging rain clouds. Will try again later.

LSL #8

It was a rough weekend ... out running w/new dog (great Pyr at 95 lbs) ... he accidently "bumped" me ... face plant on the side of the trail. Right hand is casted for really bad thumb sprain (didn't let go of the leash!) which makes for fun mousing, typing etc ... and have a "lovely" eye/cheek that changes color every hour! Just keeping life interesting:)

LSL #8

It was a rough weekend ... out running w/new dog (great Pyr at 95 lbs) ... he accidently "bumped" me ... face plant on the side of the trail. Right hand is casted for really bad thumb sprain (didn't let go of the leash!) which makes for fun mousing, typing etc ... and have a "lovely" eye/cheek that changes color every hour! Just keeping life interesting:)

Oh, my goodness, Kay, Are you all right? You poor dear. Sounds like he took you for a run, not the other way around. I'll be praying you heal quickly. Hope it doesn't hurt too bad. Feel better soon, okay?

Oh, my goodness, Kay, Are you all right? You poor dear. Sounds like he took you for a run, not the other way around. I'll be praying you heal quickly. Hope it doesn't hurt too bad. Feel better soon, okay?

am doing fine now other than needing an occassional advil. I see the dr on Wed. for follow-up and hopefully remove cast. The cast drives me nuts the most now ... if one has a forced "vacation" one should at least be able to run the mouse and do some scrapbookiing, don't-cha-think!

am doing fine now other than needing an occassional advil. I see the dr on Wed. for follow-up and hopefully remove cast. The cast drives me nuts the most now ... if one has a forced "vacation" one should at least be able to run the mouse and do some scrapbookiing, don't-cha-think!

Oh, no! No scrapping? That's just not fair! I've never had a cast, so far, hopefully never will. Hope yours comes off real soon.

Ooooooooooh Ouch Kay!! that looks really sore!! That was quite a tumble you have taken by the looks of your bruising! Hope you heal real fast and that your thumb doesn't hinder you too much for scrapping!!! Take care!! Here is a very gentle :bighug: just incase it still hurts!

LSL #8

Yowie owie!! That looks just awful! Hope everything heals up quickly.

LSL #8

Ooh...Kay,i'am so sorry!!!you must have been in an awfull schock when that happend!and a lot of pain to.

Hope and pray that you recover well and sooner than you would imagine.xxxx on the wounds,hihi...

Morning, Ladies! I'm #10 on the LO. Will go find a new one.

Kay....OUCH! When our DD got her first (and only so far) black eye, the only thing I could think to tell her before she looked in the mirror (she was 4 yo) was that it was her favorite color...PURPLE. She was so pleased. And she LOVED watching it change colors with time. Hope the Advil does the trick!

BRB with the next LO

lsl 3

Thanks eveyone for the prayers and kind sympathetic words. I'm like your daughter, Debbie, who loved watching the color change. Today the bruise is spreading over to the other side of my face. It's all a mystery to me :) I take pics of myself everyday and have a LO cooking in my mind. My left hand mouse skills are improving as long as I don't want to do anything to fine. No erasure work or extractions today ... hehe ... but am going to try something simple later this afternoon after the quilting girls finish the weekly Tuesday session today.

And congrats Debbie on your MOMnth honor ... well-deserved!

Archived