Share The Love Game...

TracEy

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love old cars so I was # 1 on this Daytona Beach Old Race Cars

OK ladies..... I am doing something wrong when I do a link.....I add my first words, like now "I love old cars so I was # 1 on this " and the add the link but then the link always goes to the beginning of all the words.....what am I doing wrong?

What I started doing now was add the link then go to the beginning of the link and add my words...........any suggestions or reasons why this is happening?

LSL #3. Di I think its because its too long. You need to choose just one word that means something and then highlight it, click on the link icon and it will show up in the bottom then add your link as usual smile.gif well One or Two words biggrin.gif

I'm sorry V...but I tend to be a bit computer challenged and I didn't understand anything you said but thank you for trying to explain it to a dense person sorry.gif

I think I was #8...forgot to check! Di, mine did that for a while just after the MB upgrade, but it doesn't do it any more. I seem to be able to type in any length and it works fine. Just enter your answer, then click on the link icon and fill in the blanks. If it continues to jump to the beginning of the text, just highlight and copy your text and insert it before the link. Funny how we're all getting these little glitches! And it's nice that there's always someone out there to figure them out.

I think I was #8...forgot to check! Di, mine did that for a while just after the MB upgrade, but it doesn't do it any more. I seem to be able to type in any length and it works fine. Just enter your answer, then click on the link icon and fill in the blanks. If it continues to jump to the beginning of the text, just highlight and copy your text and insert it before the link. Funny how we're all getting these little glitches! And it's nice that there's always someone out there to figure them out.

Thanks....so mine may change, if not I'll just do it your way. It's not a big issue to do that, just thought I was doing something wrong LOL

#2 on the cool race cars! I'm not sure Di but mine started doing the same thing a while back.

Thanks , at least I'm not alone on someone's doing it now too LOL

#11 of My First Halibut ... that fish looks very edible!

Ngaire WTG!!

Welcome Marylou - WTG with your first post!!

#9 on the Daytona Beach LO!

Off to clean the house and follow up on a few things for my son at college!!

have a great day ladies!

#12 on Welcome Home Soldier - I get teary eyed everytime I see one of those LOs and think of all of the sacrifices some people make!

#6 ... just come in from my morning walk - trying to lose some (A LOT) of weight!! Off now to catch up on my LOs and then spend some time with DH! Hope you ladies have a great day!

Archived