Share The Love Game...

TracEy

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

#11 Rosemary beat me to the #10 spot!!

I like this LO, I've always loved the Asian theme, but never had enough courage to tackle it.

Vaughnde, sounds like you're lucky (kind of) that you didn't light it up, but the dust etc doesn't sound too good!! Good luck for your mother's test results - fingers crossed it's news you want to hear!

I know it's easy to confuse me, but I'm confused - I was #11 on Patterned Paper Class Homework and saw that Rosemary had beaten me to #10 and then I found a link for a LO that Rosemary had posted - this one - Kindergarten Art so I added my cents worth on that one and I was number #9 ... so I think it's the last one we're meant to be leaving love for!! See, I told you I was easy to confuse!!

#13 on Kinderart and #6 on Carys.

Mom is fine. Now we just wait for the thyroid test results. We'll know hopefully by next week. She already had half her left thyroid and all parathyroids taken out 4 years ago and if these ones left are acting up, then they'll (hopefully in mom's words anyway) take all the rest out. The Radiation meds that they give do not always work ( my Aunt VJ's didn't take at all) and so she and I both think they might as well just go in and take them all out. Surprised me to find out that parathyroids can develop nodules on them and they can be just as active as the actual thyroid or parathyroid which will in itself cause the radiation meds to not work at all. So the only way to get rid of them all is to remove everything.

That is such a lovely, romantic layout. It seems like after 45+ years romance has just flown the coop, so it's nice to see it thriving amongst you younger folks. Sorry I have been MIA...will this summer madness never end?

Oh, almost forgot! I was #5.

Archived