Share The Love Game...

TracEy

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love that fall layout, such pretty colors. I left #9....one more, who's going to be the lucky one?

Happy to report that all that snow is just about gone....we will probably play golf tomorrow. Isn't that crazy?

Great layout, Di - left you some love - glad to see you are busy scrapping - that will be great for healing your boo-boos! LOL

What LO Sara?

Great layout, Di - left you some love - glad to see you are busy scrapping - that will be great for healing your boo-boos! LOL

What LO Sara?

Well, maybe I read the post wrong - thought it was from you - but I bet I know now it was from Ann - I am so ditzy - just pretend I didn't post that - Ann must think I am nuts too! The men in the little white coats are ringing my front door bell now - gotta go!

Just had to stop by and tell you I got a LO done with Jess in her fairy outfit. Feeling pretty pleased with my efforts and just wanted to share it with you girls!!! disappearing-smilie.gif If you want to have a look its here

Oh Ngaire, I loved it! Thank you for sharing!

OOPS! It was Ngaire's layout -thought it was Di's - my apologies Ngaire - this is my goofy night - just ignore me.........Hugs and great layout - Sara

Okay - thought I was going to be poster #9 (durn it) but by the time I went to hit my post I was #10 ... woohoo!! Gremlins are working in my favour, that's for sure. So off to find a LO that needs some lovin'

Sara - that's my doorbell you can hear the men in white coats ringing!! :hit-head-with-hammer: I think we've got several posts going on within this one and I'm easily confused at the best of times! I love your posts!! :waving-hi:

#2 On Durin's beautiful work.

Sara no apologies needed. You are just so enthuasitic to make us all feel so good.

Its so easy to get things mixed. Yesterday I got a text from my sister and for some reason I read it as from my daughter and sent her a recipe thinking "why would Tanz want that recipe". Didn't think anymore then got a text from her saying "Mum why did you send me the beetroot medicine recipe? Ooops read the message wrong!!!! :hit-head-with-hammer:

Just had to stop by and tell you I got a LO done with Jess in her fairy outfit. Feeling pretty pleased with my efforts and just wanted to share it with you girls!!! disappearing-smilie.gif If you want to have a look its here

Oh Ngaire, I loved it! Thank you for sharing!

OOPS! It was Ngaire's layout -thought it was Di's - my apologies Ngaire - this is my goofy night - just ignore me.........Hugs and great layout - Sara

It's ok those men in white coats are knocking on my door too! LOL

I'm sitting here Laughing! I hear you totally on forgetting or mixing things up! I think its common among us ladies especially after having kids LOL! Ann I love your Patio! Its Gorgeous!!!!!!!

LSL #6

Ya'll should check out Heather's FIRST Ever Desktop created in PSP!

I'm sitting here Laughing! I hear you totally on forgetting or mixing things up! I think its common among us ladies especially after having kids LOL! Ann I love your Patio! Its Gorgeous!!!!!!!

LSL #6

Thanks for letting us know V, it's awesome and thank you for helping her! You are such a sweetie!

LSL #6

Thank you V, for mentioning my first Desktop. It's so kind of you and after you've been so helpful anyway. I appreciate your kindness very much! :-)

LSL #5 on T-Mobile ... I don't know if I could have held the camera steady for that shot.

lol.. I was thinking the same thing when I looked at it. I was so awed by it, I forgot to post. roflol :-)

Archived