Share The Love Game...

TracEy

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was #? on Fran and Bert. Nice choice of LO.

V - sounds like you're as busy as usual! I honestly don't know how you keep up with all that you do! How is that GS of yours? I bet he's grown!! When I get a moment I'll check out your blog!

#6 on Dot's wonderful Joyful!

So - I have to ask - what is 'pinned'?! I think I'm wearing my 'foreigner' hat today. I've seen it mentioned in movies of course, but I have no idea what it truly means - or how we are pinned on the MB. Do I have to do something or will I just feel it when I sit down (haha - get it pinned - sit on it?!?!) Okay - I'm being quiet now!

I was #? on Fran and Bert. Nice choice of LO.

V - sounds like you're as busy as usual! I honestly don't know how you keep up with all that you do! How is that GS of yours? I bet he's grown!! When I get a moment I'll check out your blog!

Yep Busy as usual. Jamie is walking albeit with a wobbly gait and falls down often. Poor kid is sporting two bruises on his cheeckbones and one actually looks like a black eye but isn't. He has 4 teeth and loves to laugh, smile and grin. I'm teaching him some signs like milk, ILY, drink, etc. Eventually he will catch on. Course before he knew milk was a sign he was using it for saying bye bye...I think He's gonna learn different now LOL. He'll be one on Sept 8th. Now that my bike is fixed, I've been seeing him more often plus going down to the Music at the Half Shell each tuesday night and just feeling the beat :) Next tuesday is the last one for the year. I'll be with mom all day Friday at her sister's church's annual yard sale helping her out. My sister is supposed to come down some time in September.

Pinned means that the topic of the love game can easily be found at the top of the games board now instead of having to search for it especially when there is a posting contest like this month :)

I'm #5 on Angie's First Day of School layout.

Vaughnde, how are you?!? Seems like forever since I've "seen" you! {{{HUGS}}}

Arizona Girl (I can't recall your "real" name... I'm so sorry!), I love that quote in your siggy!

Dot, wasn't yesterday's weather just beautiful? Did you see those clouds in the late afternoon, early evening? GORGEOUS!

I'm #5 on Angie's First Day of School layout.

Vaughnde, how are you?!? Seems like forever since I've "seen" you! {{{HUGS}}}

Arizona Girl (I can't recall your "real" name... I'm so sorry!), I love that quote in your siggy!

Dot, wasn't yesterday's weather just beautiful? Did you see those clouds in the late afternoon, early evening? GORGEOUS!

Becca,

I'm doing just fine but very very busy. This week, helping mom get ready for a yard sale in Myrtle Creek to happen on Friday so my days are booked up. Crocheting in the afternoons as well....right now because I had a busy weekend, I'm behind on a few things like my dvr'd programs so will be watching some of those later this evening. Still walking with dad every morning and now that I picked up some Barbells at an unheard of price of a dollar per set (got a 2lb and 3 lb weight) I can step up some of my exercises to try and lose some of this weight.

#8 on First Day of School by Angie

Becca, those clouds took my breath away. We were out walking and just stopped in our tracks several times just to stare at them. I don't think I could even describe them, could you? So glad that you saw them, too! You are a great appreciator of life's great moments!

BTW, if you ever see a rainbow, jump in your car and head to New Berlin! The pot of gold is in a field there, or so it seems. The rainbows appear to go straight down into the ground and you almost drive right under it.

Ann did a beautiful job on this layoutMay Heritage Challenge

The layout is one of the prettiest and well done vintage layouts I have seen for awhile - it is really awesome - beautiful photo and she showcased it so well with the colors she chose.

Oops! I was #5

Archived