Share The Love Game...

TracEy

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dot, wasn't yesterday's weather just beautiful? Did you see those clouds in the late afternoon, early evening? GORGEOUS!

Becca, those clouds took my breath away. We were out walking and just stopped in our tracks several times just to stare at them. I don't think I could even describe them, could you? So glad that you saw them, too! You are a great appreciator of life's great moments!

BTW, if you ever see a rainbow, jump in your car and head to New Berlin! The pot of gold is in a field there, or so it seems. The rainbows appear to go straight down into the ground and you almost drive right under it.

We were on our way to cheerleading and sitting at cheerleading when I was cloud-watching. Unfortunately, I was also manning the "Tshirt sales" table, so the camera was still in its bag. I didn't get any photos of those clouds, except one taken with my Blackberry while we were driving. It didn't even come close to capturing the beauty.

I'm going to hijack this thread a moment to share some rainbow photos. I took these two from our backyard in June one day. The "pot of gold" was at both ends... one in the field across the street, the other in the neighbor's pasture. I couldn't even capture the whole rainbow in one shot, because it was SO close to us! It was amazing! Look...

I was # 7 on Uncle Gilbert

Becca..I love your rainbow pics! Beautiful!

I must have had angels watching over me. I went to get out of the bathtub and my bad knee gave out and I went flying across the bathroom floor. Slamming my leg on the side of the tub on the way. I was in so much pain, I couldn't move. I was so scared I damaged my knees, especially my knee replacement. Thank God above that didn't happen and that my son was home, as I could not get up by myself. He was able to throw a blanket over me to cover me and then help me up. I have no idea what I would have done had he not been there.

My whole right side of my body is one huge bruise, from my shoulder to my ankle. But I am thankful, as it could have been sooooo much worse. littleangel.gif

#1 on this sweet memory Sweetest wife in the world

It had no comments so let's shower it with some love - it is a true treasure and so heartfelt.

Di, I am so glad you're okay - what a scare that must have been! Glad your son was home to help you.

Catching up here! I think I got swallowed by boxes over the past three days!! But I did manage to empty another 30 of them so that's a bonus!

Anyhoo - #11 on baking with Mum

#1 on Uncle Gilbert - am loving these heritage LO's!

and #6 on Sweetest Wife in the World

Okay - Di - your 'trip' sounded awful! But you definitely had an angel on your shoulder. What a relief to have had your son there for you! Please, please be careful! I bet you're bruised and sore all over from that! Sending thoughts your way for not only a quick recovery, but that it won't happen again!

Becca - those rainbow photos are just gorgeous! I would have been out there looking for them leprechauns and their pot of gold!! LOL! So glad that you shared the photos with us.

Glorie - now I'm singing that Beatles song in my head (not out loud or my children would moan!!). LOL!

Archived