Share The Love Game...

TracEy

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, good news. Angie let me redownload my collection that I lost, and I should be able to recreate the layouts. I found out I lost two more layouts too. I won't be able to redo those as easily because I was playing with different effects and don't remember what I did to get them that way. I know I should write things down, but I get caught up in the moment while I'm scrapping and ... well, you know. Love you guys!

#8 on the cute choir and #11 on the saga of the splints...what a story that was! Rosemary, hope you are back up and running with your computer. Isn't it frustrating when they don't work? And isn't the customer service here just the best?

I can't get back into the Gallery - I posted in the layout I chose and then it froze up on me and wouldn't let me copy the link. Can someone else try - maybe it is my computer and not the Gallery - I chose a layout about The United States Army with a great pic of DH's basic training in uniform, but can't paste the link.

Let's go with that one until Sara returns. I was #5. It is an awesome layout!

Yes, thank you so much - I still am getting kicked out of the Gallery - I went back and checked and it immediately kicked me out. Maybe still some bugs in there? But thank you for finding it.

I'm #10...Here's the next one: Prom 2009 I'm #3...sorry Vaughnde, you were #1.

ROFL! Maybe I should not go into all my emails and leave love each morning...Nah! I can't do that...its against my nature although there have been times when I've let it go as long as 3 days.....esp when I'm busy!

I'm #10...Here's the next one: Prom 2009 I'm #3...sorry Vaughnde, you were #1.

ROFL! Maybe I should not go into all my emails and leave love each morning...Nah! I can't do that...its against my nature although there have been times when I've let it go as long as 3 days.....esp when I'm busy!

AW, Come on V, you know that none of us do ANYTHING else ever except check our emails and read the newsletter and get on the MB and we live here all day long. My house is living proof of that - for sure! and then inbetween I am producing layouts, so I guess one might say I am addicted.

#8 on this one and left some love on Carlas one I missed.

I think we are all addicted. I should be cleaning the bathrooms but came in here to have my coffee first (any excuse to come here)

Lots of things I should be doing, but between the kidney stone and the addiction to SG, I have had a great excuse today.

#8 on this one and left some love on Carlas one I missed.

I think we are all addicted. I should be cleaning the bathrooms but came in here to have my coffee first (any excuse to come here)

Lots of things I should be doing, but between the kidney stone and the addiction to SG, I have had a great excuse today.

No kidney stone here (Sorry Sara, that must be painful) but ... guilty as charged in the addiction arena. This is so much more fun ... cruising the gallery LSL, checkin' in on the MBs, and playing with another LO ... still need to walk ... but, what the heck, I'll read one more message, check the gallery one more time, and gather the supplies for the next LO ... :D

Jane, I loved your ATC #39!

So we're still looking for 9 and 10 on the prom pic?

came looking for next one but I see we are still on #8

Never mind tomorrow is another day :)

Hey Kay I loved your #28 ATC as well arn't there some great ones in there. Check them out ladies its so much fun.

Off to bed now so have a good day.

Archived