Share The Love Game...

TracEy

Great choice Heatheranne! And I have had surgery and been on and off for the past 2 weeks so I haven't had time to "Welcome You " Heatheranne!

I was # 2 on this adorable LO!

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gosh I go away for a day and come back to THREE LO's!! Way to go.

#11 on Me & Shane

#11 on Home Sweet Home

#3 on Precious and isn't that photo just precious!!

See you around ladies!!

So good to see this up and rolling again ... are the other posting competitions going on still?

Gosh I go away for a day and come back to THREE LO's!! Way to go.

#11 on Me & Shane

#11 on Home Sweet Home

#3 on Precious and isn't that photo just precious!!

See you around ladies!!

So good to see this up and rolling again ... are the other posting competitions going on still?

Welcome back! The game has been going on really well with the October posting challenge happening! lol It's new for me, but you know that. I do enjoy it though! I doubt if I'll be on too much today but will try to get on here and there. :-) I'm not sure what you meant by other posting competitions, except that the October Message Board Game Posting Challenge is happening now!!!

:waving-hi: Good Morning everyone ... Yeah, it's Saturday and I have the day with just me in the studio working and packing to get ready for quilt market next week. I'll be in Houston rather than SLC with all of you having fun :monstercry: But there's always next year! :daisy:

LSL#7 on Precious ...

#9 on Precious - oh, it is sooooooo precious - beautiful blending.

Welcome Heatheranne

A Quilt Show sure sounds like fun to me - would love to go with you!

how is everything, Vaughnde? Loving those new digs?????

Yep Loving my new digs and my own washer and dryer! For the first time since I've moved into the neighborhood, later today I plan to go walking around and just snapping some photos. Even check out the old thrift store...see I used to live in this neighborhood only a bit further away 7 years ago...and a lot of things have changed. I've been homebound long enough so I'm ready to explore a bit now. If I can find some nice fall photos, so much the better. My parents live up the hill about a 1.5 mile walk :)

waving-hi.gif Good Morning everyone ... Yeah, it's Saturday and I have the day with just me in the studio working and packing to get ready for quilt market next week. I'll be in Houston rather than SLC with all of you having fun monstercry.gif But there's always next year! daisy.gif

LSL#7 on Precious ...

Oh wow! A quilt market! Do you scrap photos of your quilts? I don't think I've seen any if you do. I love quilts! I've even started a couple and if I ever get back to finishing my craft room, I might even finish them. lol

#9 on Precious - oh, it is sooooooo precious - beautiful blending.

Welcome Heatheranne

A Quilt Show sure sounds like fun to me - would love to go with you!

how is everything, Vaughnde? Loving those new digs?????

Thank for the welcome Sara! I like precious too!

Yep Loving my new digs and my own washer and dryer! For the first time since I've moved into the neighborhood, later today I plan to go walking around and just snapping some photos. Even check out the old thrift store...see I used to live in this neighborhood only a bit further away 7 years ago...and a lot of things have changed. I've been homebound long enough so I'm ready to explore a bit now. If I can find some nice fall photos, so much the better. My parents live up the hill about a 1.5 mile walk smile.gif

I was thinking of going out to snap some photos too, if the sun comes back out. It's sort of dreary right now but then that might make for a good fall photo. :-) Enjoy your walk!!!

Good morning everyone! My lucky day for sure, popped in to see what was going on and I snagged #10!

Now for a little fun, our next layout was one done by one of our regular posters that we haven't seen in a long, long while. This lay out is from her vacation to Colorado last August and includes another well known SG. Maybe showering her with love will encourage her to rejoin us! The sad thing is that this layout has been viewed 39 times and has not ONE comment...except for mine.

COLORADO VACATION

Oh I can't believe I didn't see that one either Ann. Let hope some love will bring her back.

Things really have been humming along. Off to leave love on all the ones that have happened while I have been asleep! This doesn't ususally happen in a posting contest, we are often dragging ourselves to the top. This is great that we aren't.

Maybe we should suggested a contest of posting the most in the love thread! Now there's an idea. Imagine all the people who would get blessed then!!!

What's LSL? Did I miss a LO somewhere? I don't see the link, so I did Colorado Vacation! :-)

LSL means, left some love. I see you beat me to the post. LOL Glad you straightened it out! wink.gif

Thank you for the info. I should have been able to figure that out. lol

No problem on straightening out the post. Your name wasn't there when I started but by the time I got back to the, 'Share The Love', page, you had posted. I was confused (that's easy for me), so I double checked and did the post. lmao Who has more fun than SG's? lmao

What's LSL? Did I miss a LO somewhere? I don't see the link, so I did Colorado Vacation! :-)

LSL means, left some love. I see you beat me to the post. LOL Glad you straightened it out! wink.gif

No problem on straightening out the post. Your name wasn't there when I started but by the time I got back to the, 'Share The Love', page, you had posted. I was confused (that's easy for me), so I double checked and did the post. lmao Who has more fun than SG's? lmao

Heatheranne, you haven't seen anything yet! Just wait til next week whey they start in on the "Back at the Ranch"fun. Last year the powers that be had a whole bunch of fantastically fun things planned for all of us who couldn't make it to the convention. I'm betting this year will be even more fun! Rest up, build your chocolate stash and plan to join in as much as you can!

Heatheranne, you haven't seen anything yet! Just wait til next week whey they start in on the "Back at the Ranch"fun. Last year the powers that be had a whole bunch of fantastically fun things planned for all of us who couldn't make it to the convention. I'm betting this year will be even more fun! Rest up, build your chocolate stash and plan to join in as much as you can!

Oops! I was just going to say that I can't wait, but I guess I'll have to. lol I am looking forward to it and hopefully, by then, I can do some LO's. With Vaughnde's kind help, I'm slowly learning my program. :-)

Ann is totally right! and its gonna be a BLAST! I know I'm looking forward to it LOL!

It sounds like a lot of fun by Ann's description and yours! I'm working on being ready for it. lol

Archived