Share The Love Game...

TracEy

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Di, you won't regret getting it out and learning how to use it, it has saved my thumb and wrist pain, no longer have or use the mouse anymore!

Are you really serious Glorie? I could get to that point?

She's serious Di! You really could! If you just put your mouse away and force yourself to use your pen only, in no time you'll be wondering how in the heck you ever survived without your pen tablet.

#6 on Hannah's trip to the hospital. Looking forward to those hat pictures, Vaughnde!

The hat is finished! The flower I wanted to use and did crochet was way too big...so I found a really cute butterfly pattern and used that. Mom loves butterflies so this is just perfect!

Wow V! What a great idea to use a butterfly. I love butterflies too and I know it will look aweseome!

With all this chat about crochet, it makes me think about what I've made in the past. Mainly baby stuff, sweaters and hats, but one thing that I crocheted that was unique, was a pair of dress gloves - fingerless. They yellowed with age have a patina now, but are still very pretty. :-)

You should scrap that Heather! Hey fingerless gloves are back in fashion...in all styles now!

#6 on Hannah's trip to the hospital. Looking forward to those hat pictures, Vaughnde!

The hat is finished! The flower I wanted to use and did crochet was way too big...so I found a really cute butterfly pattern and used that. Mom loves butterflies so this is just perfect!

Wow V! What a great idea to use a butterfly. I love butterflies too and I know it will look aweseome!

With all this chat about crochet, it makes me think about what I've made in the past. Mainly baby stuff, sweaters and hats, but one thing that I crocheted that was unique, was a pair of dress gloves - fingerless. They yellowed with age have a patina now, but are still very pretty. :-)

You should scrap that Heather! Hey fingerless gloves are back in fashion...in all styles now!

Really! Back in style you say!?! It might be an idea to use them in a scrap project. Thanks! :-)

Okay, where's the pic of the hat? I've looked and don't see it anywhere! I'm totally up to my hat in Gallery pages and Forum pages and Email pages and I just can't find that hat! roflol

Please show me your hat V. :-)

dancingchicken2.gif Woo! Hoo! I found it! Very nice V - I love the butterfly. dancingchicken2.gif

I used to have (probably still do) a pattern for a butterfly, much like that. I used to make them and put magnets on the back of them, then use them as frig magnets. Gave all kinds of them away! It was a craze for a while, like the dishcloths. :-)

After tripping over Heather going backwards :embarrassed003: ... here I am!! V - LOVE that hat!! It's absolutely gorgeous!

Left love on Hannah Goes to Hospital = #11 and Playing with my Bamboo Tablet = #9. The more I hear about these tablets, the more tempted I am to check them out. I have so much other stuff though, not sure I could write this one off with my DH!! :winking_baby:

Hope you're all having a great day. Spent a few hours shoveling snow again this morning ... there goes my back again!! LOL. Oh well!! Them's the breaks!!

dancingchicken2.gif Woo! Hoo! I found it! Very nice V - I love the butterfly. dancingchicken2.gif

I used to have (probably still do) a pattern for a butterfly, much like that. I used to make them and put magnets on the back of them, then use them as frig magnets. Gave all kinds of them away! It was a craze for a while, like the dishcloths. :-)

Heather, Vaughnde - I am putting in my order for a har=t like that - will send in the yarn even. LOL Wouldn't that be lovely and we don't want to see V lonely or bored, now do we? Tee-Hee

After tripping over Heather going backwards embarrassed003.gif ... here I am!! V - LOVE that hat!! It's absolutely gorgeous!

Left love on Hannah Goes to Hospital = #11 and Playing with my Bamboo Tablet = #9. The more I hear about these tablets, the more tempted I am to check them out. I have so much other stuff though, not sure I could write this one off with my DH!! winking_baby.gif

Hope you're all having a great day. Spent a few hours shoveling snow again this morning ... there goes my back again!! LOL. Oh well!! Them's the breaks!!

oops.gif ! whew.gif I'm happy I didn't hit you, but I did toot my horn toot.giftoot.gif , twice!

I'm sorry that you hurt your back, but very pleased that it wasn't because of me backing up. whew.gifpenguins.gif

Heather, Vaughnde - I am putting in my order for a har=t like that - will send in the yarn even. LOL Wouldn't that be lovely and we don't want to see V lonely or bored, now do we? Tee-Hee

Wow, how kind of you to offer to order a hat for me Sara. thanks.gifdancingchicken2.gif

I have a lot of trouble thinking of V being bored cat_sleeping.gif or lonely grouphug2.gifdancingcow.giflittleangel.gif

ROFL! Have you seen my WIP Stash? (WIP means Works in Progress!) I have a Frog Ami started but not completed, Bartje the puppy I have to finish this week, my Shawl I am working on, Jamie's baby pants that need to be finished before the 28th and plans in the works for more hats LOL! I plan to make myself a hat like mom's only using the Gilly Flower that was too big for mom's to be like a pompom on top of mine. However that cannot be done until I finish the puppy first. Then of course I need something for my great neice who is due anyday and I want to get that out in the mail to Erika soon. Erika is having a birthday this saturday and I'll need to send her an E-card via Facebook probably. Or make one if I have time and email it to her. See...My work hours have increased. I am now babysitting Jamie tomorrow and Friday and starting next week every day except thursday. Cuz Mike works on the days he doesn't have school and goes to school the days he doesn't work LOL! Then of course Layna has school too.

LSL #9 On Dan's Birthday

Left Love #12 on both Bamboo and Hannah ... and ... :giggle_bear: I'm addicted to loooooove :wub: Thank you, all of you for comments on my new journaling adventure. I'm having the most inspiring time working on the writing and scrapping of this project.

I learned so much about creating a project like this from Anna's Who I Am ... Right Now class, and the Project SG52 is helping me gather and keep my thoughts organized and done in a timely manner with the added bonus of helping to "feed" my blog. :rofl: So many great things happening here at SG that reaches out into all kinds of other areas of our lives.

I love the hat you made for your mom, V and I know she's going to love it when she opens her present.

Di, I hope you're finally feeling better. Carrots (lots of them - well, a bag of babies a day) will usually do the trick for me AND they're not loaded with calories. I also will use almonds the same way.

Thanks again for sharing your love on my LOs ...

ROFL! Have you seen my WIP Stash? (WIP means Works in Progress!) I have a Frog Ami started but not completed, Bartje the puppy I have to finish this week, my Shawl I am working on, Jamie's baby pants that need to be finished before the 28th and plans in the works for more hats LOL! I plan to make myself a hat like mom's only using the Gilly Flower that was too big for mom's to be like a pompom on top of mine. However that cannot be done until I finish the puppy first. Then of course I need something for my great neice who is due anyday and I want to get that out in the mail to Erika soon. Erika is having a birthday this saturday and I'll need to send her an E-card via Facebook probably. Or make one if I have time and email it to her. See...My work hours have increased. I am now babysitting Jamie tomorrow and Friday and starting next week every day except thursday. Cuz Mike works on the days he doesn't have school and goes to school the days he doesn't work LOL! Then of course Layna has school too.

LSL #9 On Dan's Birthday

Wow V! No I haven't seen it and I think I'm afraid to. lol How do you find time to scrap, with all that going on + plus babysitting + your house +++??? You go girl, it wears me out just to hear about it. :-)

Archived