Share The Love Game...

TracEy

LSL#8 ... how funny ... I was studying this very same LO yesterday - even ended up buying the kit and so got distracted and forgot to go back to leave some love. Took care of that part today:) I think this is such a clever way to use a photo.

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh, how I would like to be normal again... but I don't think I even know what that would look like! Thinking about you every day with this project. And I promise I will get some layouts done of Cameron.

I probably wouldn't know the difference if you got them done or not. I only seem to be able to dash in here, check this thread and dash out. Very little down time to myself. Its been over a month since I've done a layout at all. My EHD is not even hooked up to my computer and today I'm not even using MY computer. Hopefully this weekend I'll be able to get back to it a little bit. I'm having withdrawals.

#3 on this beautiful one.

woke up this morning to the sun shining its so lovely as we have had such heavy rain, hail storms and high winds for a week now. Its 10.30 am here so I hope it lasts or at least untill I get my washing dry :)

#4...that's just so pretty, good choice, Mimi!!

Cool today, but we're expecting SUMMER beginning tomorrow! YEAH!! all the flowering trees are blooming, green is popping out everywhere, and all the birds are back.

Left love #8 - haven't been around much - tomorrow I am leaving for a few days - all the moms are taking the 6th grade girls for a mother-daughter weekend to the beach....graduation is almost here!

#9 here.

The weather here is probably what you will hear from from now until September. Its hot, its humid and muggy. In the 90's with humidity at 100%. The only thing that will change is the temperature will keep going higher. Anyone care to join me? LOL

#9 here.

The weather here is probably what you will hear from from now until September. Its hot, its humid and muggy. In the 90's with humidity at 100%. The only thing that will change is the temperature will keep going higher. Anyone care to join me? LOL

Joy I would love to join you!!! the weather over here is so dull,rainy and all i want to do is stay indoors.

Quit depressing...

Karina, sounds like a fun way to celebrate, hope you have a marvelous time. Joy, no thanks, it is bright and sunny here with a slight breeze and 57 degrees right now. Looks like it will be a great day. Why don't you come and join me? :D

p.s. looking for #10??? Are you there?

Karina, sounds like a fun way to celebrate, hope you have a marvelous time. Joy, no thanks, it is bright and sunny here with a slight breeze and 57 degrees right now. Looks like it will be a great day. Why don't you come and join me? :D

p.s. looking for #10??? Are you there?

I'll stick with our MN weather at this time! I just went for a nice walk with my pup and put our a bird feeder. It is gorgeous with the blue skys and greened up grass and trees! C'mon up to see us Joy! We'd love to have you!

Thought sure #10 would have been here by now! Whoo hooo #10 where are you?

Archived