Share The Love Game...

TracEy

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey I got a LO done today!!!!!!!!!!!!! First one in months and not only a LO but a double pager and I have only ever done about two of them!! :disappearing-smilie: I did it for the colour challenge. Better go and upload it now. If I can remember how to. Hope things haven't changed since the change over. I haven't loaded anything since then.

Hey I got a LO done today!!!!!!!!!!!!! First one in months and not only a LO but a double pager and I have only ever done about two of them!! :disappearing-smilie: I did it for the colour challenge. Better go and upload it now. If I can remember how to. Hope things haven't changed since the change over. I haven't loaded anything since then.

You didn't leave us a link to those two pages, but I'm going to go on a search! Doesn't it feel good to do a layout after a long absence?

No 4 on My World and you're right Vaughnde, her tutorial was great. This is a hybrid I might actually try smile.gif

Kay, May I ask what tutorial was great and where to find it?

Thank you

Hey I got a LO done today!!!!!!!!!!!!! First one in months and not only a LO but a double pager and I have only ever done about two of them!! disappearing-smilie.gif I did it for the colour challenge. Better go and upload it now. If I can remember how to. Hope things haven't changed since the change over. I haven't loaded anything since then.

Woo Hoo having-a-party.gifcongrats3.gifsign_Congrats_wav.gif

LSL #7 on Emily/Soccer.

Congratulations Ngaire on doing a double pager! The tutorial is in I think either Thursday's or Friday's newsletter this past week. I'm back to working on mom and dad's 1973 Hawaii Album (as if I didn't need anything else to keep be busy LOL!) and lord willing hope to finish it by end of October. (or sooner if I can do that!)

Archived