Share The Love Game...

TracEy

Rosemary - thanks for that thought, but I can't get it luckily. What happened was about a month ago he went in for a skin punch (I think that's what they call it) for an unusual mole on his bottom. When he got home that night it looked awful, and it didn't heal very well. But when they took the stitches out two weeks later it just got worse and worse! They were meant to operate and remove the rest of the mole last week but the infection was so bad they had to delay two months. The infection spread and that's what's giving him the temps etc. The antibiotics the doctor put him on seem to be working though.

Thanks for the thoughts though - I have to admit that I have enjoyed spending loads of hours snuggling up next to him and chatting! It never ceases to amaze me how much I never tire of getting to know my DH even after 11 years of marriage!! :winking_baby:

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahaha I can't sleep so thought I'd come and leave some love. Didn't expect to be #10! BRB with another layout! :)

Carole, Ngaire and Sara, thank you so much for the well wishes and thanks for the reminder to enjoy the day. I'm having fun with it, as you can see here. :lol:

Jane, welcome back!

Ngaire that is a lot of mouths to feed!

Sara, many prayers are going up for you! Feel better and hoping for good news soon!

I LOVE what you did with the Dog House! What a great idea - it will be the hit of the party! I'm still laughing.............

Hahaha I can't sleep so thought I'd come and leave some love. Didn't expect to be #10! BRB with another layout! :)

Carole, Ngaire and Sara, thank you so much for the well wishes and thanks for the reminder to enjoy the day. I'm having fun with it, as you can see here. :lol:

Jane, welcome back!

Ngaire that is a lot of mouths to feed!

Sara, many prayers are going up for you! Feel better and hoping for good news soon!

I LOVE what you did with the Dog House! What a great idea - it will be the hit of the party! I'm still laughing.............

Thank you Sara, it's still making me chuckle too :lol:

Glorie you are #6 and I am #7 on the Loken Homestead :) The brownies were delicious and yes I had a couple...they actually are more like an apple spice cake. Very Very good! Its much warmer today and not as cold....maybe my wearing a flannel nightgown has something to do with it BWhahahaha!!!!!! Yes the brownies cooking in the oven will be part of the SG52. I couldn't believe when I uploaded the photos to the computer that in 7 days time I had 108 pictures! No way can I get all 108 on the SG52! LOL. I'll be working on that this morning and uploading it to SG sometime before Noon.

I am # 8.

I'm sorry, once I get my strength back I will be able to comment more to each of you when I post here, I'm just too weak right now!

Hugs!

Here's one from Caren

Carole pleased you DH is feeling better. I'm a fan of cuddles too!!!

Di, hope your difficult times will soon pass.

Gorgeous spring day here again today.

Have a good day everyone.

Oh Rosemary many thanks for your suggestion on my LO. That is a good one and hopefully I will get that done tonight. Your new siggy is stunning.

#3 on Carens gorgeous one.

your in my prayers Di

Well Ngaire you have the spring weather so pass some up here please!!!!

Its not very warm in Auckland at all and the sun isn't getting through the clouds very well :(

We do have the spring winds though today

#5 on Caren ... love it, but didn't even realise there was journaling until I read Jane's remark!

Off to put two tired kids to bed ... and I don't think I'm far behind them.

NZ ladies - this time last year I was there and I'm missing it rather a lot lately!!

See y'all tomorrow!!

#4 on Autumn's Pirate Adventure. What a cute LO and great idea!

Hope everyone is enjoying their new week so far! I've got a busy one ahead doing ... well, absolutely nothing but that seems to keep me busy these days!

Rosemary - new photo?!?! Love it!

V, hope that cold is well and truly gone away now.

Di, I truly hope you're feeling a bit better in spirits and health today! Been thinking of you both and sending my thoughts your way!

LSL #7. Turned out to be allergies not a cold. Sore throat is gone but I've been coughing a bit. Mom and I were talking about that last night...its the season change where we have hot temps, then cold and rainy then this week is gonna be high 90's from today through to at least Thursday. UGH. one thing too...my house is COLD! It holds the cold well and if warm on the inside the heat inside well too. Its an old 1960's Plaster and Lath house and I'm already figuring out I'm gonna need a bathrobe and slippers especially for the mornings :D

Archived