Share The Love Game...

TracEy

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

#11 on Horicon Marsh and #5 on Simple Pleasures. Whew! I've gotten A LOT of boxes unpacked and all my books in the bookshelves...overflowing of course cuz we had to throw one out as it broke and that was the one that held all my cookbooks. Me thinks I may have to get a 4th bookshelf eventually. There is a path in the living room now YAY and ONE in my bedroom as I also worked in there today as well. The only thing I haven't done yet is unpack that huge humongous BIG box of my kitchen stuff yet LOL! The house got cold so I opened up the doors for awhile and then closed them when it warmed up enough...now its comfy compared to how hot it is outside. Hope everyone else is doing well today.

#12 on Horicon Marsh

#10 on Simple pleasures - what a smile!!

Off to find another one ladies!

V - good to hear you've managed to make a path! I remember a few months ago when I was doing the same! Good luck with the other boxes!

Good afternoon after a VERY Busy morning! I was #8! I do have MORE than a path now in the livingroom and bedroom. Walked around the mall 2.5 times and counting the walking I did in walmart that amounts up to going around the mall 3x. Then a doc appt this morning. Gained 2lbs but the nurse put it down as muscle mass since I've been doing a lot of walking and exercise. (that included the move!) Went shopping with mom at Grocery outlet ( a store that sells canned goods a wee bit beyond their due date but they have revamped it and now are also selling local produce and meats as well as dairy...so its nice now. I'll be heading out again for Jamie's doc appt and dad's and my Chiropractor appt so no time to scrap until later this afternoon. Lots of moving around today LOL!

#9 on this Beautiful Bride

Carole I hope your DH is feeling better now.

Jane - thanks for that! He's right as rain now those antibiotics (or whatever they gave him) worked a treat and now he's as annoying as ever ... just joking!! They had to reschedule his op for at least a month though as the infection was so bad, so that means he'll be in the middle of his next semester's studying when he has to have it. Not good, but if anyone can do it, it's him.

Hope you had a triffic holiday across the ditch and I'm hanging out to see some of the wonderful LOs you have in store for all of us!!

Still waiting on #10 ... who will it be!?!?!

#9 on this Beautiful Bride

Carole I hope your DH is feeling better now.

Jane - thanks for that! He's right as rain now those antibiotics (or whatever they gave him) worked a treat and now he's as annoying as ever ... just joking!! They had to reschedule his op for at least a month though as the infection was so bad, so that means he'll be in the middle of his next semester's studying when he has to have it. Not good, but if anyone can do it, it's him.

Hope you had a triffic holiday across the ditch and I'm hanging out to see some of the wonderful LOs you have in store for all of us!!

Still waiting on #10 ... who will it be!?!?!

LSL #10 BRB.....

LSL #7! I was at the hospital with mom while they did tests on her thyroid. Now its a waiting game. Dad was here at my house with the Furnace man and it has a hole in it so I'm gonna be getting a new furnace. Good thing I never turned the gas heat on...I would have had a fire! I wouldn't have anyway it was that plugged with dust, dirt and debris.

Archived