Share The Love Game...

TracEy

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blinkies Information. There ya go Mimi!

So sorry vaughnd be bother you once again,but i tried the link you send,i did what it says step by step but once i insert the image link

i get a little blok with a red dot in it.

then when i press save image i get an error report saying that the image is to large.

so please do help...

xx

Sorry - been MIA for a few days ... why is it that life gets in the way of SG ... or should it be the other way around? Anyway ...

#11 on SG 52

#4 on Love of Camping

Hopefully I can keep up with everything now. DH is back to school tomorrow, as are all of my other children. I hope to get stuck into my photography class homework now that DH has gone back to work and I get a bit more 'me' time. Not complaining - I've loved having him around for these past weeks.

Great LOs you're choosing ladies, looking forward to the next one!!

Blinkies Information. There ya go Mimi!

So sorry vaughnd be bother you once again,but i tried the link you send,i did what it says step by step but once i insert the image link

i get a little blok with a red dot in it.

then when i press save image i get an error report saying that the image is to large.

so please do help...

xx

hmmmm okay You read the instructions on how to insert the blinkies. The blinkies rules might have been changed. I suggest you email angie at hello at scrapgirls.com and ask her for more specific instructions or PM DDecker (Dee)

#7 on this great one My Boy and His Dog

Hi Ngaire yep it was dreadful driving up to Kerikeri as the rain was so heavy but the sun came out once there and was fine the rest of our time there. Today though its dull and wet again although quite warm when the sun peeks through. Weather forcast wrong again as it is supposed to be sunny here all day :dunno:

Enjoy your photography course Carole :)

Ok.....we need just one more now......

I just realized that I crossed the 600 posts mark.....wow....considering I have really only been active on the boards (and not near as much as I want to be) the past couple of months and have been sick alot during that time.

Hi Ngaire yep it was dreadful driving up to Kerikeri as the rain was so heavy but the sun came out once there and was fine the rest of our time there. Today though its dull and wet again although quite warm when the sun peeks through. Weather forcast wrong again as it is supposed to be sunny here all day :dunno:

Enjoy your photography course Carole :)

Jane ... you were/are in Kerikeri?!?! My home town?!?! Oh, now I'm really envious!! Did you go to the nursery and have a pie and an eclair for me as well?!?! My mouth waters just thinking about their pies!

Archived