Share The Love Game...

TracEy

Ann is totally right! and its gonna be a BLAST! I know I'm looking forward to it LOL!

Oops! I also wanted to say that I got that message you sent me. I'm going to give it a try shortly and see how I do. I'll let you know. :-)

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, I left love #7 but did you all realize it is a two page layout?

roflol... well, no I didn't realize that.. I'll go look for the link and check that out right now..

Yep Loving my new digs and my own washer and dryer! For the first time since I've moved into the neighborhood, later today I plan to go walking around and just snapping some photos. Even check out the old thrift store...see I used to live in this neighborhood only a bit further away 7 years ago...and a lot of things have changed. I've been homebound long enough so I'm ready to explore a bit now. If I can find some nice fall photos, so much the better. My parents live up the hill about a 1.5 mile walk :)

That's great, V - and by the way, have been meaning to tell you I love your new avatar with the new baby! Adorable -

#8 on this.

These layouts of Joys have definatly had love before because I have laft some and I know I wasn't #1. Its those gremlins that stole all the comments from out layouts during this period. Has anybody got theirs back yet because I havn't :(

Please Joy come back we miss you :please::waving-hi: hello from down-under Joy

#10 on Front Range and #7 on the second (or first) page as well.

Jane - unless you're up really late, I think I've missed you for the day! I've just gotten up myself. So off to look for another new LO! I haven't done this for a while so I may get lost just viewing all of the beautiful LOs that are there!!

BRB

I know that you ladies have mentioned simplicity before, but how about this for beautifully simple. Angels I was #1.

Off to upload 200 photos onto my website from our youngests's's's first football practice yesterday. Then he has his first game this afternoon! See you around ladies!

I left #5 on a SNOWY morning here in Central Oregon. And I don't mean a dusting, we have about 6 inches on the ground and it's still falling. Now that we have our power back after a 2 hour outage I can upload some pictures...and maybe get some scrapping done since we're not likely to be going anywhere! BRRRRR!!!!

I left #5 on a SNOWY morning here in Central Oregon. And I don't mean a dusting, we have about 6 inches on the ground and it's still falling. Now that we have our power back after a 2 hour outage I can upload some pictures...and maybe get some scrapping done since we're not likely to be going anywhere! BRRRRR!!!!

I knew someone was going to say that dirty word sooner, or later. lol Good for you, use it as an excuse to scrap! I would too, in fact, just a morning coffee is good enough excuse for me to play around at SG's and with PSP! roflol :-)

I was # 6 on this beautiful LO Angels

I love a snowy day if I don't have to go anywhere! Especially I will this winter since I am more involved in digital scrapping.

I was # 6 on this beautiful LO Angels

I love a snowy day if I don't have to go anywhere! Especially I will this winter since I am more involved in digital scrapping.

I know what you mean. I love to look out in the morning after a fluffy snow fall and see the boughes of the trees drooping with snow, or the sun sparkling off the ice on the boughs, like they are covered in diamond dust. I do not however, like to trudge around in snowbanks and slush and hate to drive when it's icy. lmao :-)

LSL #8 on Angels ... thought of you Ann, this morning when I looked at "your neck of the woods" from the west side of the mountains with their snow caps in place. Our temps just plummeted, but last night was beautiful around 9:30 when my mister and I took our 2 mile walk in the clear moonlight. Was so surprised to hear the rain later while working late on quilt patterns.

Oh I am #10 BRB

Here we go a delightful smiley one. I was #2 Sorry Heatheranne you have already visited this one.

Ann we had a piece of every bit of weather yesterday, Sun, rain, wind, hail, sleet, and snow flurries. And jolly chilly. Didn't get 6 inches of snow though!! You keep warm.

Oh I am #10 BRB

Here we go a delightful smiley one. I was #2 Sorry Heatheranne you have already visited this one.

Ann we had a piece of every bit of weather yesterday, Sun, rain, wind, hail, sleet, and snow flurries. And jolly chilly. Didn't get 6 inches of snow though!! You keep warm.

Hey, Ngaire!!! We need a link to the layout!

Ngaire - do you see the Southern Alps from Oxford - I can't remember. I used to live right (and I do mean RIGHT) under them so got the winds as well as the snows during winter months. I lived in Hawarden - about 10 minutes out of Hawarden towards the ranges! Keep warm - summer isn't far away for you.

By the way - was there a link in your post?! If there was, I didn't catch it ...

oh my goodness Ann! We are getting rain in Roseburg...we really needed it but I'm surprised you got snow early! Since they haven't put in a new heater yet...I'm just glad that we don't have snow! I'd be freezing for sure! Got the portable heater going though on high. Its just a little thing...too small to warm up the whole house!

Archived