Monday Weekly Challenge 16/06/08

ruralscrapper

Your challenge for this Monday is to do a LO of What's in Your Purse? Some of us carry big purses, some little purses. It is quite interesting what comes out of these at times! When you have finished your layout post it to this gallery. This should make for some interesting layouts! I can't wait to see what you all come up with.

hmmmmmmmmm Interesting. LOL Let me see what I could do. I have never done a layout on the whim like this. I have more of a day to day journaling style, so this will be interesting. Thanks. This is definitely going to be a "challenge" for me.

OH, NO! Don't think anyone would care to see all the junk I stuff into mine!! Don't think this is the right challenge for me... YIKES!!

I want to see! Of course, that means I'd better do a layout too, right?

This reminds me SO much of the old American TV show "Let's Make a Deal!". I've stopped carrying a purse and just carry a very compact wallet in my pocket. I do have some extra bulk in that right now. We'll see!

Debbie

I just came across this and I see NO layouts in the gallery for this challenge. Hmm.. makes me wonder what's in those purses!! I got a new purse for my birthday yesterday and so I am about to change purses. Might be fun to take a picture of the contents as I move it from one to the other.

Your challenge for this Monday is to do a LO of What's in Your Purse? Some of us carry big purses, some little purses. It is quite interesting what comes out of these at times! When you have finished your layout post it to this gallery. This should make for some interesting layouts! I can't wait to see what you all come up with.

What about those of us who do NOT carry purses whatsoever? I have a little bitty wallet I take when I need to go anywhere otherwise I don't take anything. For Sunday, I have a FM reusable grocery bag to carry my bible, water, altoids and snack in. Thats it.

I just retired a wonderful leather back-pack style purse I bought in Greece 2-years ago for a smaller "summer" bag so there's not much inside - can I do one on "down-sizing?"

hmmmmmmmmm Interesting. LOL Let me see what I could do. I have never done a layout on the whim like this. I have more of a day to day journaling style, so this will be interesting. Thanks. This is definitely going to be a "challenge" for me.

I'm with you, most of my scrappin' is about my baby girl!

At first I wasnt sure about this challenge, but now, I think I have an idea....

Great layouts Ladies! I love the ideas that you have come up with! Thanks so much for joining in on the challenge. I've left you all some love in the gallery.

I intend on getting my layout done this weekend, I have the pictures taken but not into a LO yet. I promise soon!

Archived