Installing Actions In Pse6

A-M

I need to know when installing actions in the Photo Effects do the ATN and PNG need to be placed together on the list - when I am moving the files into the location they seem to jump to wherever they want to go - not even alphabetically.

Hope someone can help me with this.

I was hoping someone may have been able to help with this by now.

Hey Anne-Marie...Maybe you can clarify a little more what you are referring to? Is it in the windows folder that they are not 'in order' or within PSE itself?

If it is in the windows folder, then it doesn't matter what order they are in. If you want them sorted change to View>Details and click on the name to sort alphabetically.

Mine seem to be in alphabetical order in PSE. I guess the main test is 'do your actions work'?

Hey Anne-Marie...Maybe you can clarify a little more what you are referring to? Is it in the windows folder that they are not 'in order' or within PSE itself?

If it is in the windows folder, then it doesn't matter what order they are in. If you want them sorted change to View>Details and click on the name to sort alphabetically.

Mine seem to be in alphabetical order in PSE. I guess the main test is 'do your actions work'?

Thanks for your reply Christy.

It is in the windows folder and I had not tried them in PSE yet as I wanted to make sure that being in a jumbled order did not matter. I am at work so when I get home later I will try them out.

Even though they are jumbled they still come out alphabetically in PSE and working okay - I had fun doing a little bit of playing last night.

thanks again Christy

Archived