Friday Customer Challenges (6/20)

angelaNussbaum

Congratulations to our members PurpleJAF and Mimes1! They both submitted the exact same challenge within minutes of each other! Email angela@scrapgirls.com to collect your Scrap Girls prize.

The challenge she submitted was:

My idea for a challenge is to scrap that "lovey" that our kids (or ourselves) have or have had, that is either irreplaceable or lost. The LO could include the actual item, or something that suggests the feeling of what the item meant to ourselves or the owner of the item, or something that suggests the feeling of the loss.

This is in response to this thread:

Remember, post your layouts here: Gallery

Here is my layout: Pupah

Can't wait to see what you come up with!

You can do be our Friday challenger too.....

Submit your idea to challenges@scrapgirls.com. If your unique challenge idea is chosen, you will win a prize (such as a brush set, paper set, embellishment set, etc.) The prize will be a surprise, but you'll be sure to like it because you will get to pick out the one you like best (from the category you'll be assigned to shop in when you are notified that we are going to use your challenge idea.) Dont forget to include your name here on the messageboard!

Yup!

We have only lost pupah once, when zoey was sick, turned out he was under the bed the whole time. LOL.

But definitely scrap that thing thats irreplaceable!!

Angela

Must go find Suzie...........my guess is my dd took her with her when she moved out. I'll have her do a "shoot" and send them to me. LOL Then there's Garth bear and Curious Orange (named after Curious George, but he's orange and speaks with a strong Spanish accent.) :) LOL

Bekah had a yellow doggie she played with as a baby, then I had the same doggie when I went in for Bekah's Birth. Somehow it got lost over the years...I'll scrap that with me in the labor room and her playing with it before she turned 1.

oo...oo...oo... I still have the first doll I ever received. (I guess that makes him over 42 years old too)

Oh! and my Mom still has her childhood teddy bear. (That makes him pushing 70!)

I hadn't thought about scrapping these, so thank you ladies!

I have a teddy bear that has been with me through thick and thin. I've had him since I was about 4 or 5, which makes him about 55 years old. I must go take some pictures of him and do a layout. Thanks for the challenge ladies. I've already left some love.

:dancing_penguin:

Fun challenge and congrats to PurpleJaf and Mimes1 on being selected.

Mine is about a shirt that my DS absolutely loved when he was 2 - you know, the one they have to wear as soon as it's clean. It was an Aloha shirt from Hawaii but he called it NoNoAh

It's so neat that Purple JAF and I sent in the same challenge idea! How cool is that! I guess great minds think alike! (LOL!)

today was super busy after work, and I have sadly not finished my LO. But I will get it done over the weekend! Glad you all enjoyed the challenge!!

Archived