Thursday Challenge - 6/26/08

angelaNussbaum

I was amazed to find out in a chat that several of you actually love my odd ball challenges! THaNKS!

Todays Challenge, was an idea i had long ago, and while thinking of one this week, someone said "How about something out of the freezer" and i thought... yummm... Its time to do "ICE CREAM"!! Yup, you heard it! Time to dip your hands into the cold freezer, pull out that ice cream and use that as your inspiration. (you might want to scoop up a little bowl to enjoy, hey, its already out! right?)

(** if you dont have ice cream, please feel free to use mine below, or search online for an image!)

Here is my ice cream:

Here is my layout: Upset Zoey

Post your layouts here: General Message Board Challenges

Cant wait to see what you come up with!

For those of you who are new to this, you basically use your ice cream as an source of inspiration. Use the colors. Use the layout. Use the wording. Use the shapes. its all up to you. There is no wrong way to do this!!

I really do like your oddball challenges. You really think outside of the box! LOL I do happen to have some ice cream on hand. ;) Have to see what I can do.

I just finished a 1/2 gallon last night, and the container just happens to still be available - Extreme Moose Tracks! I'm sure I can find something to it with!

Angela, I don't think your ideas are odd ball, I think they are challenging and creatively stimulating! I don't even know if we have any ice cream in our freezer...seems like every time I put some in there, someone comes along and eats it all! I'll find something, though!

LOL im so glad you guys are up to this.

Oddball was the name i picked, because the things i choose for you to draw inspiration from are so... way outside your normal thinking. Trying to get ya'll to see that there are designs everywhere!

:)

Plus Nutball just didnt work! hahahaha

Angela

I enjoy the challenges and enjoy calling them oddball - and you're right, you never know where you'll find design inspiration. Thanks Angela for all you do to keep us inspired and motivated.

Thanks Ang, these challenges are helping me get caught up on some much overdue, need to be scrapped pages.

Buckingham Fountain

I got my inspiration from this - note though it was not in my freezer because I only ever buy the little 1/2 pint and eat in the car on the way home...LOL. Haagen Dasz Dulce de Leche

Archived