Text Within A Shape.

Guest siraacsa

Guest siraacsa

I have worked out how to apply text to a path, but can I apply text to a shape?

For example, say I have a star shape and I want my journaling to be confined within that shape, can it be done with PSPX2?

Is there a text box function?

Sorry for all the questions, but I know how helpful everyone is here.

TIA

Rachael

I haven't done it on a shape yet...still learning with text on a path. However that said, I would look in the boutique for the shape text paths as some of those do work in PSP. Let me check....

ScrapSimple Text Paths Waves 3801

I think this is able to be used in PSP but I would doublecheck with Angie at angie@scrapgirls.com

Scrap Simple Text Shapes 2101

The above also has available Curves and Spirals. Again I would doublecheck.

Scrap Simple Type Stars

I knew we had all these in the boutique and they are on sale now but like I said I would doublecheck that they should work in PSP before you buy :)

These do not work with any version of PSP. There is no text box function in PSP that I have ever found. When I have filled a shape it has always been either trial and error or I have done it with Word and imported it into PSP.

HTH!

Guest siraacsa

Thanks Dee, now I can stop wasting my time by trying to work it out. Good idea about importing from Word.

Rachael

Guest siraacsa

Thanks Elaine. My browser is having a hard time opening that site at the moment, I'll try again later.

Using a vector shape will allow you to place text on the path around it, not fill it.

Archived