Gallery Posting Challenge - July

angelaNussbaum

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow there is some wonderful loving going on this month!!

April and Vaughnde that is a fair bit of posting you guys have done. There should be some happy and smiling people out there.

I think that my goal was just under 500 for the month and I have about 160 to go. I should write it down.

It would be a good time to do a LO while there is all this love being left!! Trouble is there is no time to do a LO cos there is all this love to be left! :banana::banana::banana:

oh I think I just heard Ann zooming by!! :caterpillar:

I was thinking we should have a check in! Great job April!!!

I am 87 away from my goal... i need to get complimenting!! lol. So.. thats 7 per day.. i can do that!

Angela

Barb I think that you have to make your own account for the monthly total. Right down your number at the beginning of the month then see what it says at the end of the month.

As for seeing where you love count is go to your gallery and on the top left hand side there is a box called statistics. Its in there. You have total images then you have total comments. HTH.

I've fallen way behind. Having network issues and I'll write a comment and then before it posts, I lose my network connection. So frustrating. Just added a few a bit ago and will go back in the morning.

I'm not doing so good. :(

I thought my goal was realistic, but it was harder than I thought. I love leaving love, and I think I split my time between the gallery and MB fairly. I wont give up though, but Staycation isnt helping any. Is a Bwahahahaha appropriate here?

Dont let stay-cation pull you behind! Take advantage of the layouts being done in that gallery! go there and leave love! Lots of Moss layouts, Lots of new siggies!!

:)

We can do it!

Angela

Angela, can I have an extension? I need 20 more and my computer would pick today to get sick! I'm able to post at the library, but I don't know if I'm going to have time. Please, Please, Please?????

No worries! I didnt make it either. I got to 1329, my goal was 1350... lol

But gosh, that means i got out there and commented !!!! Thats the real goal right?

I'm going to start this thread up again for august... but tell us... how did you do for july?

Angela

I came NO WHERE CLOSE to what you all did, but did get some comments in. I could not commit on a certain number because with planning a birthday party for Faith, work, and summer school, you know, all that life has now. Angela, I really did like the idea of the post comments in the gallery though. Good idea.

Archived