Layout Reveal Support Thread!

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh ... you meant a REAL clue? LOL! Sorry ... can't help you there. At least not until later in the month when I get my turn at being the designated torcherer. :dancingghost:

I'm hoping I can keep up too Denise!

I can't wait to see how the first piece is actualy revealed, how big or small it is....then I can decide how hard this will be. lol.

Is this the first time this game has been played, or have they done it pre-me? haha.

Oh ... you meant a REAL clue? LOL! Sorry ... can't help you there. At least not until later in the month when I get my turn at being the designated torcherer. :dancingghost:

Does this mean you are planning to set us all on fire? Figuratively or literally? Should we be worried?

This is a new game, we have never played it before. I hope it goes as well as it did in my dream about it! LOL

Have to say I'm a little worried that we have a support thread going and the game hasn't started yet. Dee ... did you come up with the puzzle pieces? Are they going to be like Ang's sometimes cryptic clues? (sorry Ang ... but I will admit to using brute force many times throughout the month of June!).

PLEASE tell us this won't be like the tree of doom! :) (OK Zaz ... I'm ready for your laughter ;))

Denise

Have to say I'm a little worried that we have a support thread going and the game hasn't started yet. Dee ... did you come up with the puzzle pieces? Are they going to be like Ang's sometimes cryptic clues? (sorry Ang ... but I will admit to using brute force many times throughout the month of June!).

PLEASE tell us this won't be like the tree of doom! :) (OK Zaz ... I'm ready for your laughter ;))

Denise

I agree, Denise, about being a little worried....what with an active support thread already!! Yikes!

are we in trouble?? then there's Shari talking about torching us all!! :happy-sun: Sounds like July will be a hot month

here on the message board game!! he he!

I just hope all the puzzle pieces are as we will see them, and not flipped backwards or upside down or something...

I might never find them then!

Can't wait to see our first piece tomorrow!! :yippee:

I just hope all the puzzle pieces are as we will see them, and not flipped backwards or upside down or something...

HMMMMMMM :trampoline: Thanks for the idea!!

No one said anything about backwards/upside down pieces at all. NO ideas were put into our already tormenting hostesses. You didn't read anything of the like. We KNOW you gals will go easy on us (afterall it is a NEW game) and that you will give us the pieces in a 12x12 box with the piece approximately where it is in the layout and it will be upright and the right direction.

Cause you gals love us that much you wouldn't want to make the game too hard for us to handle right???

Sending positive vibes for easy puzzle pieces to the welcomining committee... :secret:

Yeah!!! I hadn't thought of that either! Woo hoo! Dee, can modifications be made on the game once it's already been started? ;)

Denise, you'll be okay. At least I think so. I don't think this one is all that scary, really. :)

I can't wait to see how it goes!

~Zaz, future torturer host

hey! that wasn't meant to be an idea to torture us!!!

hey! that wasn't meant to be an idea to torture us!!!

Yeah, you will learn one of these days! LOL. Lets see, should I sleep in tomorrow?

So I have to wonder if Danna is actually sleeping in this morning and I will be in here waiting for a long time.

And don't worry about the support thread, ladies, I think they are trying ot encourage us to keep the banter down in the real thread. I believe the hosts may have a hard time finding our guesses if we have all this fun conversation in the game thread.

Okay, I was gone all day yesterday AND look at what you girls were doing --- Danna prepared all day for a new game of torture - I mean fun, a game where we need a support thread ---ohhhhh that's scary AND "I DO SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I WILL ONLY CHAT ABOUT THE GAME IN HERE - THE OTHER THREAD WILL BE FOR MY ONE GUESS A DAY" ok, let the games begin!

So I have to wonder if Danna is actually sleeping in this morning and I will be in here waiting for a long time.

Well, I can assure you that even if I were not sleeping in, the chances of me being coherent enough to function on the message board at 5:30 AM are slim to none!! LOL

Archived