Scrapgirls Member Of The Month For July!

Wxchic

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey there Kaye, well I bet you have a big smile on your face right now!! :disappearing-smilie:

I have, for you. Its a wonderful choice you being Scrap girl of the month.

I'm looking forward to meeting you in 99 days!!!

Enjoy your month with the well deserved honour!! :dancingcow::dancingcow::dancingcow:

Hey, not only all those other great things about Kaye that Theresa mentioned, but Kaye is also a BIG loser! :D Of weight that is. She is an active member on our weight watcher challenges and she is doing super well. I just had to give her a shout out when I saw she was our member of the month! Way to go Kaye!!!!!

Where, oh where is Kaye?! Kaye!!! Come! Tell us about yourself! Show us your favorite layout!

All I know is that you think WAY too much like me and of course I just love that about you. :D Have a great time being Member of the Month! You so deserve it and I know you'll wear that blinkie well!

:sign_Congrats_wav: :sign_Congrats_wav: :sign_Congrats_wav: :sign_Congrats_wav:

~Zaz

:congrats3::clapping_kitty: Congratulations Kaye! You so deserve to wear the crown for the month --- I love your layouts, your kind messages you leave on layouts AND I so enjoy playing games on the message board with you! :clapping_kitty::congrats3:

Hip Hip Hooray For Kaye

I DO have a great big grin on my face! Thank you for this honor! I am feeling pretty guilty because I've been away so much since my kids got out of school! (I guess I shouldn't feel guilty about all the fun I have with them, though!) You all are so awesome that I just love being a Scrap Girl!

Archived